Forums General General Chat What RPGs/JRPGs Do You Want A Mobile Port Of?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 3 months ago.

JRPGHero
    Participant

The other day, I read an excellent essay about this old JRPG called Lunar Star Story and ended up looking for a mobile port. For some reason, there is none for Android. And there was one for iOS (which I don’t have), but it vanished.

Other RPG & JRPGs I want a mobile port of are Alundra and Undertale.

What are yours?

JRPGH

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by  JRPGHero.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

The ones that I would like a mobile port of are ones that I can get via emulators for free so I have no reason to invest in mobile ports

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

CoarseDragon
    Participant

I could go for older Personas for Android. Since I love Wild Arms any one of too.

JRPGHero
    Participant

@lemmythelenny If I didn’t also use my tablet for reading digital comic books and streaming shows, I ‘d definitely be open to having an emulator on it.

JRPGH

JRPGHero
    Participant

I have seen and heard good things about that series so I wouldn’t mind mobile ports of them either. Fire Emblem too maybe, particularly the very first game. It was on Game Boy Advance years back.

I could go for older Personas for Android. Since I love Wild Arms any one of too.

JRPGH

Victar
    Participant

I want a mobile port of Undertale not because I’d play it on mobile, but because that game is so good and so thought-provoking that it deserves to reach as wide an audience as possible.

Mobile controls might be a real issue for it though…

Favorite RPG of all time: Journey to Kreisia (by Exe-Create)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Azyleo

I want a mobile port of Undertale not because I’d play it on mobile, but because that game is so good and so thought-provoking that it deserves to reach as wide an audience as possible.

Mobile controls might be a real issue for it though…

Yeah, imagine genocide run on android.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,317