Forums General General Chat Apology from MSG Commander

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 3 months ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,

I want to say I’m sorry for not getting a forum and game page set up for Ruinverse until now.

I haven’t been online in some time, and even then I’ve barely been on this site lately, but I feel like to miss a new game release completely is pretty irresponsible. Anyway, I’m really sorry I didn’t get to it sooner, and I hope to do a better job in the future.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

@msg-commander you also forgot to set up a game page for Liege Dragon.

Better do it now than later, because then it’ll become harder to keep track of D:

It already have the forum set up (https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/kemco-games/exe-create/liege-dragon/) So less work on your end; Only the game page is missing.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Nemomon
    Participant

Who are you again?

(jk)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Liege Dragon page is set up; thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Some background details: back in March I finally quit smoking FOR GOOD… after almost two years of struggling. April and May were pretty brutal; June was still bad but now I’m starting to feel more myself again.

Just still have a hard time staying focused… Suffice it to say it just threw everything off for me these last few months… anyway I don’t feel like that’s an excuse for not setting up Ruinverse earlier, but maybe somewhat of an explanation.

Anyway not to belabor the point, but I really do feel bad and I hope to stay more on top of things going forward.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Jesusalva
    Participant

Liege Dragon page is set up; thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Some background details: back in March I finally quit smoking FOR GOOD… after almost two years of struggling. April and May were pretty brutal; June was still bad but now I’m starting to feel more myself again.

Just still have a hard time staying focused… Suffice it to say it just threw everything off for me these last few months… anyway I don’t feel like that’s an excuse for not setting up Ruinverse earlier, but maybe somewhat of an explanation.

Anyway not to belabor the point, but I really do feel bad and I hope to stay more on top of things going forward.

Gratz! Quitting smoking is really very harsh on the organism; The body needs time to recover the damage, specially in neural connections. Even then, it cannot make a full recovery.

It is also while it is recovering that you start noticing how badly compromised neural connections were. They try to reshape themselves to their original shapes, and while doing this, it is common that they don’t work as expected. Thus, lack of attention, but it can even cause memory difficulties. The connections are still there; They’re just less usable for a while.

Also, be careful to allow a full recovery. If you smoke again now, it’ll be even worse. But the worst should already have passed, it seems. They say the second day is the worst of all days :> (Or was month? I forgot)

Anyway, not to meddle on your personal life. (You can do it!). You’re always welcome here, MSG Commander, and Nemomon’s joke is a proof of that. We’ll be eager for your return :3

Jesusalva hides the task list he is secretly keeping for MSG Commander return :innocent: Shhh, nothing to see here, this can wait.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Don;t worry about it. Sh*t happens and you can’t always be here. It’s a pretty small forum and we managed ourselves fine.

That being said, congrats on quitting smoking and good on you for focusing on your own health. Your own health comes before managing this forum at all times. Can’t manage a forum if you’re unhealthy.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 786 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,788 Replies: 11,571