Forums General General Chat #rpginsanity

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 3 months ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

This is a quick post while I’m on my phone, simple request for any twitter, instagram or Facebook users.

I have accounts for these 3 (check my signature ). If you are the type to post about Kemco or other mobile rpgs, please consider adding #rpginsanity to the post, to help us attract more members.

Unfortunately I don’t have any prizes to offer, 🙁 but you would be doing me a great service!

(End of blatant plea for help. Thank you, and good night.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Nemomon
    Participant

Can You possibly add a post template with that hashtag included?

3beez
    Participant

Didn’t know you had a Twitter account, MSG (D’oh on the signature. 😳 ) ! I’m on Twitter, but mostly follow and leave the tweeting to others. But I’ll be happy to post about #rpginsanity.

It’s almost new game time…hopefully. So we can tweet something like:

We @therpginsanity eagerly await each @KEMCO_OFFICIAL RPG release. Can’t wait to play “new game name.” #rpginsanity

Or

New game “game name” from @KEMCO_OFFICIAL Join rpginsanitydotcom Kemco fansite to share the fun! #rpginsanity

Putting in the @KEMCO_OFFICIAL will bring it to their attention and hopefully get a re-tweet. Off to follow @therpginsanity :woohoo:

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

We @therpginsanity eagerly await each @KEMCO_OFFICIAL RPG release. Can’t wait to play “new game name.” #rpginsanity

Or

New game “game name” from @KEMCO_OFFICIAL Join rpginsanitydotcom Kemco fansite to share the fun! #rpginsanity

Heck yeah! That’s awesome. (3beez you are now hired as the volunteer press secretary for the site!) :silly:

I just joined twitter and instagram this last weekend, so you would not have seen them in my signature until I started this thread… 😛

And am now working on Google+ and YouTube (the channels are there, but I haven’t posted anything yet.)
    google.com/+rpginsanity
    youtube.com/c/rpginsanity

Instagram app lets me type one message (with image), and post to instagram, twitter and facebook simultaneously (which is AMAZING!), so I’m trying to post one message to those 3 each day.

I’m sure I won’t do a YouTube video daily, but perhaps weekly.

I also need to figure out how to add twitter and G+ share buttons on walkthrough pages… That’s what I love about this, there’s always so much new stuff to learn! B)

I want to do a little bit on each of those accounts every day or every week, so that over time hopefully it will attract more people to the site.

I’ve also just posted random stuff like

“What’s your favorite warehouse treasure? #asdivinecross #kemco #rpginsanity”

I try to include # for the game I’m playing, for kemco, and for rpginsanity. That way the post could be seen by people searching for the game or for Kemco as well. (Some people have like 15 #’s in their posts but at that point I think it looks too cluttered – but that’s just my opinion as a total twitter/instagram NOOB.)

Also been going through and liking other people’s posts for any kemco game. So we’ll see how it all pans out.

P.S. Kemco is (already) following me on Instagram! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:woohoo: (Had to throw in one more, just in case you were wondering how I feel about that…) :silly:

Azyleo

^ the hype is strong in this one.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Also being followed now on G+ by the bestest moderator ever – Azy Leo. (I hear he’s a cool guy) B)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

First “official” YouTube video:

video
    please specify correct url

It’s not all that much, but it’s a start. (And no, there is not any audio to go with it.)

null
    Participant

Is this going to be a walkthrough?

Azyleo

Not quite. We are just testing the waters at the moment.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Is this going to be a walkthrough?

No. I am working on a written walkthrough for the game; the video is just so I can get set up on YouTube. I may do “informative” videos at some point, showing random battles, skill menus, weapon effects, those sorts of things (or I may get so caught up in the website that the YouTube channel is a fail; I don’t know.)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 743 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,705 Replies: 11,244