Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Ghost Sync Ghost Sync

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  ZoneOut 1 month ago.

JRPGHero
    Participant

Hi all! I just heard about this game from an Android game site & it looks interesting, but I’m gonna wait before I get it. I already have three games to play on my 3DS XL.

Good to know Kemco finally made a game with a female protagonist though.

JRPGH

Sakura
    Participant

I haven’t played a lot of exe create games but I believe this is the first game that allows armor to be upgraded like weapons (finally!)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Armour actually can be upgraded like weapons since Fairy Elements and Liege Dragon also had the same system too.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

CoarseDragon
    Participant

The number of drops you get make upgrading armor (and weapons) simple. Gather armor from the guild is good armor to upgrade for the gem drop bonus.

ZoneOut
    Participant

Hello, all. I’ve managed to LL the game (Easy Difficulty, No Artificial Enhancements, No Offense Drops, Protect Drops, Ability Drops, No Sidequests, B Rank Guild Adventurer, Story Bosses Only (including the extra one after Sharl)
    Working on a few more with more difficult rules later on today.
    My end level was a little less than 90, which can be improved by a smidge. Thank Garyo for having great spammable skills (healing, buffs, debuffs, action order delays), otherwise my run would not be the same.
    If you guys wanna attempt one as well, let me know, and I can offer some pointers!

Poyo!

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 909 Forums: 134 Topics: 1,941 Replies: 12,056