Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Ghost Sync Post Game Stuff

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  3beez 16 hours ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I’ve moved around in the post-game some, but

(1) is there any story (will main quest items stop at #85)?

(2) is there any order of events to follow, and if so, how to start that?

I can visit various lands (metals, golds, higher levels), but I don’t see any events to trigger, just monster bashing, etc.  Any help about how to get the story going again would be appreciated.

[UPDATE]– I have it now.  I didn’t notice the new area (Akegarass Lands) on the island.

Older, but not wiser

• This topic was modified 5 days ago by  1oldtymer. Reason: typos
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    GauzeB
    Participant

I’ve moved around in the post-game some, but

(1) is there any story (will main quest items stop at #85)?

(2) is there any order of events to follow, and if so, how to start that?

I can visit various lands (metals, golds, higher levels), but I don’t see any events to trigger, just monster bashing, etc.  Any help about how to get the story going again would be appreciated.

[UPDATE]– I have it now.  I didn’t notice the new area (Akegarass Lands) on the island.

Think I’ve about finished everything.. have you found anything post game besides the little quest and secret arena? Even the hardest in the arena isn’t super tough, just takes some time.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Nothing interesting.  I filled up the catalog (except for the Billions entry, which I never care about), beat all the arenas, got all 3 endings (only 1 of which is post game), and in theory have opened up all treasures EXCEPT: there are a few in Twilight that I can’t seem to get to.  If you grind up your levels, every battle is too easy.  At lower levels (say 200) there are some tough ones.  I haven’t bothered to unlock every skill, but I probably have enough of stuff to do so, just there is no point.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Johanes
    Participant

I agree.. nothing special in post game. No super hard enemies. There’s no use grinding too much.

3beez
    Participant

THIS!

EXCEPT: there are a few in Twilight that I can’t seem to get to.

So glad it was not just me! It took me forever to figure out how to get to all the treasures, most notably those on the east side of the area before the boss. I embodied the definition of crazy…doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. lol

Finally, I decided to press the switch. Then, proceed to the boss area and use the “Deepest Part” warp panel to warp back to the “Middle Part” panel, and enter the pre-boss area again. And surprise! It worked. The east side was accessible. I think I had to do this with a couple of switches to get them all, But it worked. If there is another way, I never figured it out.

PS  I agree that the post game content is lame. Possession and summons were useless. I’d rather they have scrapped those and spent more effort on the post game.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Amazing!  Well, not amazing that you continue to do the impossible!    I do have a question: was that the first time you pressed the switch?  If not, what kind of feedback do you get when you press it?  Every time I’ve pressed (since my first), nothing appears to happen, and I think (if I recall) the message is I’ve already pressed it.

[UPDATE] Don’t need the button press.  I did the back and forth you mentioned, and now can access the maze.  So, with your help, I now have opened all treasures.

Many cheers for 3BEEZ!!!!

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 17 hours ago by  1oldtymer. Reason: Many thanks to 3Beez
    3beez
    Participant

Glad you figured it out. That whole room stresses my spatial skills.

For others who might need a little more information…IIRC, when you first enter the room, follow the path open to you.  You’ll pass a red switch that won’t work. Keep going. You’re looking for a green switch. It’s on the NE side of the room. When you activate it, you’ll get a scene of paths connecting. Continue up and around. You’re heading for the north exit. That room is where the boss is. Enter the room, and step on the warp panel. Choose to go to the middle part. Enter the pre-boss room again. You should now be able to go east.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 850 Forums: 134 Topics: 1,907 Replies: 11,973