Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Ghost Sync World Map (partial–key locations)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Drez 1 week ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

There are a few other locations a little odd sometimes.  I might have misplaced some on the map, as the world map in the game doesn’t align very well with what shows on the mini-maps.  Feel free to suggest corrections/additions.

Older, but not wiser

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Nemomon
    Participant

A question, does metal enemies still show themselves in random encounters or this time around they are limited to Metal Regions only? I ask, because I have played the game for a while now, and yet not a single Metal enemy appeared for now.

1oldtymer
    Participant

A question, does metal enemies still show themselves in random encounters or this time around they are limited to Metal Regions only? I ask, because I have played the game for a while now, and yet not a single Metal enemy appeared for now.

They appear only in the Metal Lands, as far as I recall.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Nemomon
    Participant

Thanks!

Drez
    Participant

The location for beginner metal lands is mislabeled. It’s where you have 2 on the map (the area southeast of Chik Village).

However, in my experience if you’re going to grind metals, you can just go straight to Advanced Metal Lands. Since the enemies in advanced metal only appear one at a time, it actually poses less of a threat to your party than beginner or intermediate. You just equip the party with Down Ponchos and spam Meteo.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,073 Forums: 137 Topics: 2,052 Replies: 12,339