Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Ghost Sync Locked Doors

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cainohpue 2 days ago.

SimElleH
    Participant

Hey…. Can anyone tell me how to unlock the doors in various buildings in various locations??

I have finished the game and am now doing all my post game things…. Can’t figure this out?

Cainohpue
    Participant

Are you talking about five buildings in towns that you should be able to enter according to the mini-map, five buildings in towns where you haven’t opened all treasure chests yet according to what the game tells you when using the Treasure Searcher item? Then you’re probably talking about the Storehouses. You can buy Storehouse Keys by paying in-game premium currency in the premium shop, which is accessible via the menu (“Shop” in upper right corner).

2 users thanked author for this post.
    SimElleH
    Participant

Thanks, but when I go to the shop tab in the menu it just takes me to the save screen. There is nothing to purchase.

Nor do I have the selection to do any crafting?

And I’ve never received Premium Tickets.

I’m playing on PS4.

Can anyone help with this?

SimElleH
    Participant

It’s okay, I worked it out! Thank you so much for your help!!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Cainohpue
    Participant

Yeah, you only had to make it past the save screen. 😉

While you’re purchasing items or playing one of the gachas (“ticket lottery” or “in-game premium currency lottery”) in the in-game premium shop, the game constantly auto-saves in order to prevent save/reload abuse – which I would definitely try if possible. 😀

Since all Exe Create games utilize this kind of in-game premium shop (and many of them let you buy Storehouse Keys or keys to optional dungeons), you’re now prepared to take on other Exe Create games. 🙂

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,167 Forums: 143 Topics: 2,143 Replies: 12,670