Glorious Savior: Fairy Garden

Written by Cecilia

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Glorious Savior Glorious Savior: Fairy Garden

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  inkwarrior 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cecilia
    Participant

Can anybody please tell me how many floors there is?
    Also, is there a way to get out of the garden without dying? if so, how?

Cecilia

Azyleo

If I remember correctly each portal has different difficulty to them, which in turn tell you how many floors it has, I think Easy has 10, Normal 15 and so on. The final one is endless if I remember correctly. Also you can only leave the garden if you complete it or die. I do not remember if you can leave in between or not.

Hopefully someone else can shed some light on this.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I think the Hell dungeon has a boss every 10 levels, and if you beat the boss then you have the choice of continuing in the dungeon, or returning to the Fairy Garden. If you return to the garden, then you can re-enter the Hell dungeon either on the same floor you just left, or at some halfway point. (For example if you beat the boss on level 100 and leave, you can re-enter either at level 100, or level 50.)

BUT – once you re-enter the dungeon, you MUST defeat the next boss. If you die and get kicked out, you have to start all the way back from the beginning.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Searinox119
    Participant

As far as Easy, Normal or Hard portals go, I don’t think there is a way to quit midway and continue later.
    As for Hell, it’s what MSG Commander said, except you continue the Garden from the next floor. (So, beating Hell 100 will let you continue from 101 or 51)
    Also, Hell is not endless, it’s 500 floors total.

1 user thanked author for this post.

inkwarrior
    Participant

Other than finishing the boss, there is only one other way to exit the Fairy Garden prematurely (at any portal). In every floor, there is a chance that the fairy residing somewhere in the floor is a Transport Fairy who can take you out of the Garden for a small fee (1000, I think it was). Everyone else is right in terms of the floor depth, however.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.