Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Glorious Savior Just Starting My Game

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 6 years ago.

Shippo
    Participant

I just starting my game and… It’s in Hell Mode.

What I want to ask:

1. Is it true that Max Lv Cap each character is 999?

2. Is it true that Max + Weapon each Weapon is +999?

3. How many spirit can we slot in one weapon?

The problem is, I have upgraded the first weapon until +38. I tried to find out what Max + in it.

Any strategy for first time in Hell Mode?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi Shippo,

Yes, max party level is 999, max stats are 9999, and max weapon +999.

One weapon holds 2 effects.

I played the game on Easy and didn’t understand the strategy until very late in the game, but Azyleo wrote about his strategy:

Get one Light Sword to ATK+999 and you will pretty much annihilate everything.

(There might be more to it and so hopefully Azyleo will be on later…)

Also it’s a good idea to read through all the posts for Glorious Savior, as we’ve discussed many of these in great detail, you might be able to pick up some more tips that way.

All your base are

Azyleo

Hi Shippo,

I played the game on Easy and didn’t understand the strategy until very late in the game, but Azyleo wrote about his strategy:

Get one Light Sword to ATK+999 and you will pretty much annihilate everything.

(There might be more to it and so hopefully Azyleo will be on later…)

Also it’s a good idea to read through all the posts for Glorious Savior, as we’ve discussed many of these in great detail, you might be able to pick up some more tips that way.

Thats basically the gist of it, but I recommend VIT and SPD on your secondary Weapon on the start of your game ( I started playing Hell Mode after I got Soliel ) and any other likeable effect on the main weapon. Possibly status ailments.

Azyleo

Let me add more on the above. At the start , make sure that Each character has a Gun type weapon, because of there AOE multiple hit skills, which typically annihilate any MOB of enemies. Make sure that Viola only gets INT weapons ( and a staff with Area Heal, a staff with ATK and INT buff skill, and a Staff with DEF , SPD buff skill ) ( Monsoon Maces have these skills .) Since you are a Hard core player ( Seeing as though you are playing on Hell ) you can take it from here though.If you have any problems in late game ( I have more strategies on late game than beginning of game ) than be sure to ask.

Shippo
    Participant

Thanks for all the tips.

If I can request, please list all the weapons that exist in the game. Then, any missable things in the game?

Azyleo

About weapons. Since this our first request in ages, so I might have to discuss this with MSG, Oldtymer first, before I start to do something.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

About weapons, in my opinion the weapon you use is not as important as the skill that comes with the weapon. And that’s not always the same (for example one Crystal Sword might come with Prism Savior, and another Crystal Sword will come with something completely different.)

Also the lowest weapons in the game have ATK 20, and the highest weapon only has ATK 120. Both weapons can be upgraded to +999, so in the end there’s not that much difference between ATK power.

More important than weapons or skills is added effects. It’s essential to have at least two STR 3 effects for each person, both at 100%. (Except for magic users, then you want INT 3). Then, you can add VIT 3 and SPD 3 if you want to.

Side Note: I’m going to start a thread for favorite skills, so everyone can share info on the skills they found most useful, and that should be the most helpful. Again, the skills you get will depend on what skill is attached to the weapon, and it’s somewhat random so you’ll just have to keep searching until you find a weapon that has the right skill.

For missing items: well, first of all there are no missing items in the game. Also most of the treasure is not that important (except maybe for some armors you can find in dungeons), but also the dungeons are really easy to navigate and they all have mini maps.

The most important items in the game come from Sub Quests, and you’ll have to decide which of those you want to use.

All your base are

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

P.S. If anybody wants to write it, we could use a Weapon/Skill guide page on the Walkthrough section for this game. :whistle: (Basically, breaking down the weapon types, skills, and how to get the best added effects.)

If there are no takers after several days I can try writing it up but I’m currently busy trying to finish the Bonus Material in the Justice Chronicles walkthrough.

All your base are

Shippo
    Participant

Are there any special things in drop from monster? If yes, maybe I can make the list. So, other players don’y need buy Ascertion 🙂

Azyleo

Are there any special things in drop from monster? If yes, maybe I can make the list. So, other players don’y need buy Ascertion 🙂

Valuable drops? Nope. Monsters don’t drop anything valuable.

Rare Drops? Yes like Some weapons with rare skills or effects ( but that’s totally random )( I wouldnt call it rare though. Every enemy at least drops a weapon on late game , early game? Not quite )

Command Drops? Yes, low level meteorites.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,194 Forums: 143 Topics: 2,177 Replies: 12,815