Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Glorious Savior Guide (not Walkthrough)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  inkwarrior 6 days ago.

DJ
    Participant

Hmmm, I’m sure it drops in one of the caves near the end of the game, but I really can’t remember which one. Very annoying!

Thanks anyway guys. Also I’ve been using God’s Breath, it is awesome as you say, I’ll add it to guide. Also got a Jekyll Bullet, although strangely it’s on a bow (you can buy from one of the weapon stores), haven’t found a gun with one yet! I notice quite a few of the late game skills on bows/guns are attack all, but I’m quite happy with GB at the moment.

Arsetothem
    Participant

Here’s one to note, sometimes skills changes if you buy it from the shop.
    Like I went to buy light swords for spirit upgrading, then I noticed some doesn’t have the usual light slash skill.
    I found 3 skills from a light sword.

You can get a crystal sword with icicle edge in the shop ( though it’s rare)
    Save before buying. Reload if you didn’t get what you want.

Sabin624
    Participant

Where can I find the subquest 19 at for the demon call thing??? I have been all over both maps in all available towns and still can’t find it pls help

Whats your name
    Who do you love
    I wanna hate you kill you
    Treat you like ive have enough

inkwarrior
    Participant

Where can I find the subquest 19 at for the demon call thing??? I have been all over both maps in all available towns and still can’t find it pls help

According to this page: https://www.rpginsanity.com/glorious-savior/sub-quests/

It’s at the present version of the Sorcerer Tribe village. But I don’t know if you can access it until you gain the Normal End (beat the boss at Season Castle’s peak and continue for the post-game content). My memory is a bit foggy in this part, sorry.

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,415 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,161 Replies: 7,965