Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Glorious Savior Hell Dungeon

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Cho 2 years ago.

guitarace66
    Participant

Can anyone tell me how many levels there are in the Hell Dungeon. I’m guessing 999. At level 250 now. Additionally, all my characters are at level 999 but my HP for all are around the 55000 mark. How can I raise them to 99999. I also need to add other stats like SPD as the bosses on the 10’s strike after my first 2 or 3 characters get their “hits” in. Thx to any and all responses.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi guitarace,

I believe it ends at level 500 (though I myself never went above 200, but I think someone posted about it and said that’s where it ends.)

For stats, just add multiple STR 3, SPD 3, etc to everyone’s weapons. The separate STR effects will stack. I don’t know if you can get ALL stats maxed out, but you should at least be able to do SPD + one more of your choosing.

Of course some of our regulars may be able to provide more specific information.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1oldtymer
    Participant

I believe it ends at level 500 (though I myself never went above 200, but I think someone posted about it and said that’s where it ends.)

I posted that there are exactly 500 levels in Revanant Dogma, but I don’t recall anybody putting a number on Glorious Savior.

Older, but not wiser

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

My mistake. Thanks 1oldtymer.

You’re not completely incorrect, though – there are indeed 500 floors in the Hall of Original Sin. The reward for clearing them all is 99 small Ultimate Meteorites.
    EDIT: It’s even better – you get 99 small Ultimate Meteorites every time you clear floor 500. And yes, checkpoints still work, so you can easily start from floor 491 after clearing it.
    By the way, 1oldtymer, was there a reward for clearing 500 floors in Revenant Dogma? I remember you mentioning the number of floors, but nothing about rewards.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I don’t recall, but I know it was nothing special or I would have mentioned it. Nothing at all like 99 Ultimate Meteorites:)

Older, but not wiser

Cho
    Participant

Reward for clearing 500 floors in Revenant Dogma – 99… taadaam!
    99 weapon+ gems.
    I tried hard but can not equip more than 4 šŸ™

1oldtymer
    Participant

Congrats…yes, the reward sure seems less than it ought to be….but you did it! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Older, but not wiser

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Reward for clearing 500 floors in Revenant Dogma – 99… taadaam!
    99 weapon+ gems.
    I tried hard but can not equip more than 4 šŸ™

Seems about as useful as the plethora of Talisman Feathers they give for beating Enna. :huh:

Cho
    Participant

Congrats…yes, the reward sure seems less than it ought to be….but you did it! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thx 1oldtymer, but it’s just midway reward. May be Kemco remove 500 cap with some update. So 500 – it’s just the beginning. I stuck much much further šŸ™

https://rpginsanity.com/forum/revenant-dogma/3534-my-highest-level-ethereal-est-floor/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 491 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,398 Replies: 9,155