Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Glorious Savior Glorious Savior: Sub quest

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Abdur Rojid 2 months ago.

Emmanoelle
    Participant

I’ve been killing a lot of ice birds near the entrance of “Cove of Sorcery” yet I can’t get any ice feathers. Any ideas or tips how to get them? I’m totally clueless xP

I’m the type of person who clears every sub quest before going into another place, so in other words, I’m kinda stuck xD

Thanks for answers 🙂

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi Emmanoelle, and welcome.

I seem to remember that it takes a long time to get the Ice Feathers, but you can speed it up if you have a Sword with the skill “Light Slash,” as this skill lets you steal from the enemy. (You have to use it in battle though, obviously.)

Then again, it may be that stealing from the Ice Birds is the ONLY way to get the Feathers, I don’t remember for sure. But do try using Light Slash; it should do the trick.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Emmanoelle
    Participant

The stealing did the trick. Thanks again 😛

dewfunk
    Participant

Anyone still playing this game? I kind of forget about it for a while and apparently haven’t finish it yet lol, so i’m working on completing it. Regarding the sub quests, im currently working to finish number 15 (when you need to kill 20 dark orcs), where’s the best place to find them? I kind of forgot a lot about things apparently. lol. I think i’m already on the second phase of this game (after defeating the overlord for the first time)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Anyone still playing this game? I kind of forget about it for a while and apparently haven’t finish it yet lol, so i’m working on completing it. Regarding the sub quests, im currently working to finish number 15 (when you need to kill 20 dark orcs), where’s the best place to find them? I kind of forgot a lot about things apparently. lol. I think i’m already on the second phase of this game (after defeating the overlord for the first time)

There’s a small island along the southern edge of the map. It might be in the southwest? I don’t know if it’s in the past or present but when I went to that island practically every battle was against dark orcs. (They may appear in other areas as well, but that was where I found them.) Hope that helps.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

dewfunk
    Participant

Thanks a lot MSG commander for your reply, will be checking it out soon. I’m currently finishing Asdivine Cross first lol, since you put out that detailed walkthrough section, triggered my interest in trying out everything lol 😆 😆 P

Abdur Rojid
    Participant

does anyone know where to complete the 16th Sub-Quest?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 491 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,398 Replies: 9,155