Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Heirs of the Kings NEW GAME! Heirs of the Kings

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Islandi 5 days ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

at Google Play $4.99  exe-create (shows updated 4/13/2018)

Older, but not wiser

2 users thanked author for this post.

This one looked interesting, so I impulsed bought it. I haven’t played much of Dragon Lapis, but it seems this game is based on that one in ways. Not sure why but this one caught my eye when it was still called King’s Descent, and I actually dig the vertical orientation introduced in Lapis. Hopefully the gameplay will be nice and refined.

Though on the dim side, this may also get in the way of my making headway in to Justice Chronicles, which looks like a very interesting offering. My backlog’s already starting to get a bit daunting, even only considering the Kemco stuff.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I downloaded it, but I’ve been crazy busy IRL, so I don’t know if I’ll get to play it before next week.

@grandtanker Justice Chronicles is one of my all-time faves! I highly recommend that you make the time to finish that game.  🙂

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Mastertrek
    Participant

I’m currently playing Fernz Gate but after that I’ll know what to play 🙂

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Angel.
    God Of War 4 is awesome. 10/10.

Alright, I’m only a few minutes in but there are some important flags I feel I must mention:

1. The game has an vocal OP, though not a full animation (Yet).
    2. Random towns people now have portraits.
    3. Random towns people now have portraits.
    4. Random towns people now have p o r t r a i t s.

It’s one of those games where the contractor either had more money,  more time, or more love when working on the game, because you just don’t see that sort of detail in most Kemco games. It may seem silly, but talking to a random girl in town and seeing a portrait pop up blew my mind. Next thing I know EXE are going to make townsfolk sprites not dance in place ad infinitum.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Points 2-4 are awesome 🙂

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Angel.
    God Of War 4 is awesome. 10/10.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Just got the game and unlocked the soul maps which I like. And then I noticed that the Territory map was somehow in Japenese for some reason. Looks like somebody forgot to translate.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    sigfried
    Participant

i took it and arrived at the first town. it was about time to release it. now arbeastia chronicles and sephirotic stories would be nice.

Android is unique

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

@sigfried Seprithoic stories is probably not gonna be translated until this fall. As for arbestia, I dont think we’ll get it anytime soon. If at all.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Islandi
    Participant

Waited for months for a good game! FINALLY they released 1! I skipped a couple (especially Revenant Dogma with the Lion? and Fernz Gate with the hipster characters because I don’t like the characters’ designs) and the super short rpg.

I’m curious about the Soul Map though. Will there an Arena where we can earn Str/Spd/Vit/Int/Ability/Excellent/Ultimate Seeds to feed the characters and save the SPs to pump into Skills instead?

And I also love the armors and accessories which allow characters to acquire Resistances, recover HP and MP every turn.  🙂

• This reply was modified 6 days ago by  Islandi.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,281 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,090 Replies: 7,417