Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Heirs of the Kings NEW GAME! Heirs of the Kings

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 1 week ago.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I’m sure that there will be a way because almost every (if not all) Kemco & EXE creative games have those items in special areas (like Arena) which is harder to do early but later becomes easy.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Zherk01
    Participant

Aye, me to was shocked when a portrait popped up when I talk to the first townsfolk. The event after u got to the first town is really dramatic. I’m liking the game so far.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Justice Chronicles | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

Does this game require additional data to download? Because I have a few large games already on phone and I don’t want to delete any of these games.

If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

You can’t use SP to pump them into skills. If you’re gonna buy the game, I recommend that you get 3 of the SP rings so you double your SP earned. therefore allowing you to fill out soul maps easily.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

The game requires an extra 50MB of space.
    One unfortunate element to this game is that the translation is way shoddier than what I’m used to from EXE. They were always a standout in that sense, with games like Asdivine Cross, Alphadia Genesis and Revenant Dogma reading nice and smooth.  But the work here is pretty weak. I didn’t screen shot any examples (yet), but I was really taken aback by it.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

Is there a lot of IAP stuff? (probably yes).

I’ll wait for free version to come out because (told that before) not all games work properly for me (by that I don’t only mean Kemco games, just overall). 

Soranaja
    Participant

Don’t buy SP Ring it’s a waste you can get sp easy later in game. get Critical Ring instead

But if you want fun

Dont buy any item  from IAP shop expect attract ring and no encounter ring or game will be ultra easy mode

( even that 250k easy gold will ruins all fun dont get it  )

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Soranaja.
    Islandi
    Participant

Don’t buy SP Ring it’s a waste you can get sp easy later in game. get Critical Ring instead

But if you want fun

Dont buy any item  from IAP shop expect attract ring and no encounter ring or game will be ultra easy mode

( even that 250k easy gold will ruins all fun dont get it  )

Yes, I remember the FAQ mentioned that SP can be gained even after level 99 by killing metal monsters.

I’m using Critical Ring and playing in Hard mode.

I’m still at the starting point (just acquired Soul Maps) and critical hits with given weapons+5 aren’t able to kill monsters in 1 hit for level 5 Laura and Bernard yet.

With that, I think we can expect having some challenges and fun fighting bosses and Arena in Hard mode.

Jesusalva
    Participant

@mastertrek Freemium seems to be available

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.king

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,315 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,114 Replies: 7,521