Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Heirs of the Kings HELP WITH SATAN???

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SorrowLe 4 months ago.

Sabin624
    Participant

I’m like lvl 93 and had gotten all holy weapons ( which was a huge pain in my arse tbh…) But I can’t defeat him I know I need to up my stats with power stones but I can only upgrade a specific stat 1 time every hour ( i dunno why tho??? seems stupid) but I can’t kill the guy please any help would be greatly appreciated cause that’s all I have left to do (asides from maxing skills and attributes)

Whats your name
    Who do you love
    I wanna hate you kill you
    Treat you like ive have enough

• This topic was modified 5 months ago by  MSG Commander. Reason: Edited to keep the language kid friendly
    Luther
    Participant

Use skill nullified magic and nullified physical each turn, cast auto revive forgot what name but it’s water skill on laura, only one character attack Satan. Dont forgot to heal each turn after laura use auto revive. use critical ring on Grant is best choice since him attack Satan alone. Must had 600 point at spd stats to do it. Hope this tactic can beat it.

Note : upgrade nullified skill at lvl 2 cause it can be used to all column, best to build it at lvl 3 but cost mana so best stay at 2.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Luther.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    SorrowLe
    Participant

May I ask where Satan is? I defeated Lucifer and thought that he was the toughest boss in this game.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  SorrowLe.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,737 Forums: 123 Topics: 1,298 Replies: 8,665