Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Heirs of the Kings Farming Power Rebirth Stones

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 5 months ago.

inkwarrior
    Participant

Where would be the best areas to get this? Some areas seem to have better drop rates of this than others, but as far as I can tell, metal monsters (or the entire area where they all spawn at, like certain islands or Envy Shrine) never seem to want to drop this…

Luther
    Participant

I tried in last arena cause u can get gold coin n power stone both.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Where would be the best areas to get this? Some areas seem to have better drop rates of this than others, but as far as I can tell, metal monsters (or the entire area where they all spawn at, like certain islands or Envy Shrine) never seem to want to drop this…

From my post about the final boss:

As far as grinding goes…the way I played I boosted my attributes to max by using the Rebirth Power Stones/Gemstones  that are random drops.  So all I wanted to do was blast as many monsters as fast as possible to get these stones quickly.  It seems like just about all monsters drop them equally [except metal monsters, that apparently never drop them], so picking monsters that you can auto battle in one shot is what I did.  The other option is to go after monsters that drop weapons with high “+” values, but that is slow and unnecessary.  [Just for the record, I did boost my weapons to +999.]

Older, but not wiser

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,737 Forums: 123 Topics: 1,298 Replies: 8,665