Forums General Help Log in problem.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 7 months ago.

Mastertrek

I have a little problem with being logged in the site. It’s bookmarked for a while and even though I have Checked “Remember me” I still get logged out sometimes (and once it happened when I was actually online and was browsing pages).

(It’s not something to worry about because luckily I only have to press log in button. )

Welcome 😇

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Is it like, if you log in and then go away for a couple hours, it’s logged you out when you come back? Or does it just randomly log you out, even when you’re active on the site?

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Zherk01
    Participant

I complained about this too before iirc. It happens randomly(I actually had to login again before I posted my topic yesterday) and I’m sure I didn’t clear my cache or passwords or something as I’m still logged in on other sites.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Justice Chronicles | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

Mastertrek

It happens every few days randomly (usually no matter how much times each day I come here I’m still logged in but sometimes I’m seeing that I am logged out) . I don’t clear cache so I’m sure it’s not my phone fault and every other site I’m logged doesn’t make that happen.

Zherk01, it’s exactly the same for me.

And it’s not something to worry about as I mentioned earlier that it’s just a matter of a few clicks to log in back.

Welcome 😇

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hmm… I don’t know that I’ve set things up in a way that would randomly log members out. I guess it’s possible it could be a WordPress issue, but I honestly don’t know.

I think I’ll put this on my list of “If I ever come across a solution, I’ll fix it.” And otherwise, as long as people can log back in, I won’t worry too much more about it.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

Hmm… I don’t know that I’ve set things up in a way that would randomly log members out. I guess it’s possible it could be a WordPress issue, but I honestly don’t know. I think I’ll put this on my list of “If I ever come across a solution, I’ll fix it.” And otherwise, as long as people can log back in, I won’t worry too much more about it.

Yeah it’s not a big thing to worry about xd

Welcome 😇

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,600 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,233 Replies: 8,364