Forums General Help Regarding reviews

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ComeQueto 1 month ago.

ComeQueto
    Participant
    • Hello I’m new here on the forum but I’ve been playing kemco games for a few years every now and then. My question is can I make a review of other Android rpgs not from Kemco or this is a Kemco exclusive forum? All the best!

shan-ti (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Mastertrek
    • Hello I’m new here on the forum but I’ve been playing kemco games for a few years every now and then. My question is can I make a review of other Android rpgs not from Kemco or this is a Kemco exclusive forum? All the best!

Hello, @comequeto! This site is For Kemco games in general but we’ve got some games from other developers to talk about. You can talk about any game (Or add a review of any game not listed on the site) you want at General Chat.

Every game listed on the Site has a better Review as you can add Rating for it, so if you want to add any game so it’ll have its own forum, you may do it in at This Topic.

Welcome 😇

3 users thanked author for this post.
    ComeQueto
    Participant

Thank you for your time and explanation friend! 😊

shan-ti (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Jesusalva
    Participant

Every game listed on the Site has a better Review as you can add Rating for it, so if you want to add any game so it’ll have its own forum, you may do it in at This Topic.

Whenever I’m in look for a non-Kemco RPG to try, I usually go there for window-shopping instead of Google Play directly.

Google Play seems to want us all to play MMORPGs and even if I am admin and Developer of a few, I still think RPGs are more fun (I’m not a fan of needing internet, I’m not a fan of ads, and I’m not a fan of long games, which all MMORPGs are because… They are MMO and need to keep players playing? Even if they have content for that >.>)

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

2 users thanked author for this post.
    ComeQueto
    Participant

Whenever I’m in look for a non-Kemco RPG to try, I usually go there for window-shopping instead of Google Play directly.

Google Play seems to want us all to play MMORPGs and even if I am admin and Developer of a few, I still think RPGs are more fun (I’m not a fan of needing internet, I’m not a fan of ads, and I’m not a fan of long games, which all MMORPGs are because… They are MMO and need to keep players playing? Even if they have content for that >.>)

Before getting to know the forum I used to download the games without much research, although kemco’s rpgs are cliche they help me a lot to distract my mind.

Which of the games freely available are the best in your opinion?

shan-ti (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 593 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,502 Replies: 10,056