Forums General Help Please tell me this forum aint flooded with Scammers !!

This topic contains 69 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 4 weeks ago.

Mastertrek

Apologies! I literally forgot you were an admin. Maybe because you weren’t as active when I was active, and now you’re active in forums when I am not so that caused some confusion on my end.

I feel exactly the same..

Welcome 😇

RPG2000
    Participant

Ah! Sorry for not acknowledging your presence! Truth be told I am still relatively new (5 months and mostly dormant) to this forum and i also have the same situation as Azyleo. Rest assured you will be informed of the next.

C'mon, who hasn't stocked in items in RPGs like a madman? I know I do.

MPG Annihilator
    Keymaster

To be fair, I have only become more active within the last three weeks. RPG2000 does have the reasonable excuse, being that he and I never and any forum contact. Other than that, just keep me and MSG up to date and all is well

Light and Darkness, Come forth and be one.
    No matter the battle, without hope, you are done.

Jesusalva
    Participant

Apologies! I literally forgot you were an admin. Maybe because you weren’t as active when I was active, and now you’re active in forums when I am not so that caused some confusion on my end.

…I am forced to make Azyleo’s words my own, because I too overlooked that MPG is a keymaster.

Last time I checked your profile, a few months ago, you weren’t marked as one; While I did notice the change when reading your posts I still hadn’t made the connection on my brain 😳

Will be more careful from now on… And if I forget and write only “MSG” I can always say it was a typo, right? :innocent: 😛

1 user thanked author for this post.
    RPG2000
    Participant

Just found another, but hey this one is straight to the point! Kudos to this one not calling me dear!

C'mon, who hasn't stocked in items in RPGs like a madman? I know I do.

LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

Yep I got all of the last three. Hasn’t it been only a few days?

(Or has it been a month already…)

WARNING: potentially dumb question alert

I always end up deleting them before I get a screenshot, then sending off my report/complaint/whatever its called w/o proof. ‘M I the only one who feels so guilty?

“Please remember: Things are not what they seem.” -Haruki Murakami, 1Q84
    "Anything can be a sword if you polish it enough." -Shiota Nagisa, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (dub)
    "You ask them to speak/ When they tried to speak/ You judge them" -Mafumafu, Berserk

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

You have no reason to feel so guilty at all. Chances are that the spammers sent ones to the mods which will get him banned.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Jesusalva
    Participant

You have no reason to feel so guilty at all. Chances are that the spammers sent ones to the mods which will get him banned.

Aww, I used to be so popular, last spam PM I received was a while ago 🙁

No wait, that’s good, it is less spam to go through on my email 😮

EDIT: What I mean is, I wonder if spambots learnt how to not PM staff or not yet? =/

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Jesusalva.
    LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

Aww, I used to be so popular, last spam PM I received was a while ago 🙁

No wait, that’s good, it is less spam to go through on my email 😮

EDIT: What I mean is, I wonder if spambots learnt how to not PM staff or not yet? =/

Wait wh-

“Spambots”…?

Another internet term I haven’t picked up yet….?

“Please remember: Things are not what they seem.” -Haruki Murakami, 1Q84
    "Anything can be a sword if you polish it enough." -Shiota Nagisa, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (dub)
    "You ask them to speak/ When they tried to speak/ You judge them" -Mafumafu, Berserk

MPG Annihilator
    Keymaster

Litany, essential people or AI of a very basic nature that to around to sites, make an account, and spam/scam people with pm’s. Also, just in case they are getting smarter, I would suggest everyone who gets said scam/spam message to pm MSG and I, therefore it is much easier to pinpoint and then a lot easier to get rid of. Just a suggestion.

Light and Darkness, Come forth and be one.
    No matter the battle, without hope, you are done.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 759 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,733 Replies: 11,351