Forums General Help Please tell me this forum aint flooded with Scammers !!

This topic contains 79 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 1 week ago.

Jesusalva
    Participant

Yay, today is spam day!

(As usual, do not go out sending email to people you don’t know unless you don’t mind receiving a lot more of spam later. Do not trust PMs from people you don’t know, in general.)

2 users thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

LOL at “today is spam mail”

Fortunately I caught this one early and they’re already gone… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

The worst Spam is back.. I don’t want to return to the times here I had to spend an hour deleting each individual Spam message.

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

Jesusalva
    Participant

The worst Spam is back.. I donโ€™t want to return to the times here I had to spend an hour deleting each individual Spam message.

Well, my eightball says today is NOT your lucky day, @mastertrek :<

Erm, good luck? :p

Mastertrek

I thought this was fixed and prevented but apparently bots have +1 IQ. I hope @msg-commander gets back soon.

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

I thought this was fixed and prevented but apparently bots have +1 IQ. I hope @msg-commander gets back soon.

Me too, because you got more spam to tackle (just now) @mastertrek D:

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Yep. Machines are taking over the world. I couldn’t even get a PS5 preorder because apparently the bots are buying them ASAP and then selling them for 1K more. Yay.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Mastertrek

Why Bots need consoles? And I hated clicking Spam for an hour each day and it’s coming back.. ๐Ÿ™ At least @msg-commander deleted it.. All I have to do is click a million times more. Should be done by 2021.

Edit: Nevermind, thanks @msg-commander! You’ve saved me at least 10 minutes;)

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Mastertrek.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Sorry guys, I’ve been on vacation this last week so I just now got the notifications. I think I got the worst of it but I’ll be watching more closely for the next several days.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

3 users thanked author for this post.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Bots buy the consoles so that the person who made and ran the bot can sell back the consoles to people at a markup of +1000 or more. Basically scalping bots.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 791 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,793 Replies: 11,584