Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Illusion of L’Phalcia going to start this any tips?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 4 years ago.

OboivionZX
    Participant

Well I decided to finish this and then asdivine hearts even though I didn’t get far. Reason why is because I went to sleep woke up the next day both games somehow got deleted off my phone and I was sad since I was close to the end of one of them (looks at asdivine hearts and legna tactica) so any tips I should know?

Azyleo

If you are talking about Illusion of L’Phalcia, I can’t give you any useful tips actually. Its a mediocre game right to the boot. Well it does have something similiar to a Rubix Cube in Asdivine Hearts, but its a whole lot unrefined system( Which the Obviously fixed in Asdivine Hearts ).

Just Level Up all the Elements For Each Character and you will be good to go lol.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

It’s been a long time since I played this game, but I pretty much agree with Azyleo. Nothing in the game is too hard – I think there’s one or two dungeons where you have to solve some sort of puzzle, but nothing like Tears Revolude…

It does have multiple endings, but after the first ending the game says “If you reload the data and make a different choice, you can see a different ending,” or something like that.

It’s a decent game overall, and I definitely recommend playing it, but it’s probably not one you’ll want to play over and over again.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 641 Forums: 128 Topics: 1,572 Replies: 10,388