Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Illusion of L’Phalcia How to trigger Post Game Quests 16 through 20?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  J. D. Guy 3 months ago.

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Hello again. I need some help.

I’m in the post game. I’m trying to trigger the last 5 Quests. I completed 15, by the Freesia Weapon Shop, just fine. But now when I go to the other quest locations as referenced by @1oldtymer in the Game’s Quest page, there’s no one there to initiate any of the other Quests. There is no one in or around Anemone Village’s Inn, nor in or around Fils Village’s Inn, nor by one of the Alpicoco Village stalls, nor anywhere in Gardenia Castle (let alone its east side) or Freesia Castle by its entrance (inside or out).

Am I missing some kind of trigger? I get the feeling these last 5 Quests are meant to tell a small story involving Lewis, the guy in Quest 15 who sent you to find the “Dragon Scale” who ran off to become a Seeker afterwords. What do I need to do to start these remaining 4 Quests?

Thanks in advance for any help. I’d hate for me to end this game uncompleted.

• This topic was modified 5 months ago by  J. D. Guy.
    SpoilerSpree
    Participant

You need to advance main quest more to trigger the last 5 quest.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    J. D. Guy
    Participant

Err, how? The Main Quest advances beyond the Final Boss in Post Game?

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Yep, you were right, so thanks again! 🙂

I didn’t even realize that I was meant to go through the final battle again. Which meant I had to walk all the way back there. But yeah. Each subsequent Quest unlocked at an approximate proportion to how far along I was with the post-game objective.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 786 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,788 Replies: 11,571