Things to keep in mind when playing Infinite Dunamis

Written by J. D. Guy

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Infinite Dunamis Things to keep in mind when playing Infinite Dunamis

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  J. D. Guy 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Hey all. Long time no post. 🙂

I thought I’d ask if there was anything I should be mindful of when playing this game. I’m playing the 3DS version (of course ;)), and I started not too long ago. I’ve just left the Royal City and made my way to the southern town looking for that emissary and gotten Vince.

Is there anything missable I need to be mindful of, or anything else of note before I go too deep in?

Also, how do I get passed that boulder in Bheryl (sp?) Cave? I’m still missing 3 treasure chests in that cave?

Last but not least, since there doesn’t seem to be a walkthough for this game, just some lists, is there at least a walkthough for the treasure chests? Some of them are pretty cleverly hidden, against walls and in nooks and cranies, as well as through hidden passages that aren’t obvious that they are there.

Thanks in advance for any and all help! 😀

3beez
    Participant

It’s been a very long time since I played, but if I remember correctly, the boulders aren’t “breakable” until NG+. A couple of enemies are missable:
    * (MISSABLE. After leaving Balco, IMMEDIATELY return to Caesius. Head toward the lab. Choose to help.)

But I think that whatever you might miss or can’t defeat in the regular game can be found/defeated in NG+.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.

J. D. Guy
    Participant

It’s been a very long time since I played, but if I remember correctly, the boulders aren’t “breakable” until NG+. A couple of enemies are missable:
    * (MISSABLE. After leaving Balco, IMMEDIATELY return to Caesius. Head toward the lab. Choose to help.)

But I think that whatever you might miss or can’t defeat in the regular game can be found/defeated in NG+.

Thanks again. 😀 And I’ll keep that Balco thing in mind.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Don’t mind me, I’m just letting you know I shortened the title for this topic.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Who said you need to go to NG+,such a pity if you did that,actually
    1.after you watch the ending and save the game go to menu choose load game(what i mean is load the game and get out from delnye scrapyard
    2.level up your self to level 65(well you just need to use shorcut battle at delnye scrap yard and use happy ribbon?(i guess,it was a kind of accesory that able to make enemy drop it normal drop)
    3.go to dead area(humph it was easy peasy as long you has evil chime,well i was a happy-go-lucky person,hehehe)and reach level 90
    4.go to metal area?(maybe since it has a metal monster at it)
    5.open all the NG+ bonus material(including all of Legendary equipment and rare item)(it was an impossible quest to beat Gaia with your current power so don’t try it,unless you has all ultimate weapon and using armor that named vanguarder(the ultimate armor)
    6.save your game when you has all kind of those thing
    7.tadaaaa you can play a NG+ with overwhelming power(i am sorry if you didn’t want it)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

2 users thanked author for this post.

J. D. Guy
    Participant

I have come across another thing I need ask about.

Not sure if this is a glitch, but when trying to redo Sub-Quest #09 “An Apprentice’s Hang-Up”, which is supposed be one of the repeatable Sub-Quests, once you accept it, no the dialogue box and ‘history’ box just disappears. Now, you can get out of this by pressing the ‘B’ button, which will cause the ‘history’ box to appear briefly before putting you back to the map like you were finished with any old conversation. You can talk to Smithy again for similar results.

However, if you don’t press ‘B’ at the specified juncture, and press ‘A’ instead? You’ll be “trapped” into pressing ‘A’ two more times, and from there, you can only alternate between pressing ‘B’ then ‘A’ and back, and will be stuck like that, with no dialogue box, until you reset. Oh, and you can move the Control Pad and hear it ding like it’s moving through options, but that’s it. EDIT: I managed to get out of that trap but just quickly alternating between pressing the Control Pad in different directions and pressing ‘A’ and ‘B’, until ‘B’ got me out.

This is for the 3DS version, just to be clear. Does that mean I can’t go do menial labor for Smithy no more? 🙁 Seriously, that’s the first glitch I’ve come across in any of these games. Does anyone else know about this?

• This reply was modified 47 years ago by .

3beez
    Participant

I loaded my save file on my android, and it seems to have a glitch there as well. It isn’t quite the same as yours. If I choose to accept the quest, it loads the screen for Dunamis points (same as you see when using the machine). I don’t get caught in loop, though. I can quit the screen and it closes just fine.

While I was about it, I checked the other repeatable subquests. Subquests 4 and 5 were okay, but I got the same glitch with subquest 12. I don’t know if that appeared with the last update or was there before as I never tried to repeat any (that I can remember).

P.S. I emailed Kemco from the game. You might want to as well.

• This reply was modified 47 years ago by .
    2 users thanked author for this post.

J. D. Guy
    Participant

I loaded my save file on my android, and it seems to have a glitch there as well. It isn’t quite the same as yours. If I choose to accept the quest, it loads the screen for Dunamis points (same as you see when using the machine). I don’t get caught in loop, though. I can quit the screen and it closes just fine.

While I was about it, I checked the other repeatable subquests. Subquests 4 and 5 were okay, but I got the same glitch with subquest 12. I don’t know if that appeared with the last update or was there before as I never tried to repeat any (that I can remember).

P.S. I emailed Kemco from the game. You might want to as well.

Interesting that it’s different like that.

I think I will. Do you have their email address?

Oh, and maybe I’m overthinking it, but what are “Dunamis Points”?

3beez
    Participant

I just used the contact button on the game home screen to email them.

The “Dunamis points” are the in-app currency aka DNP. I can’t remember if they can be earned in-game or if you can only purchase them from the vending machines in weapons shops. Anyway, if you go up to the vending machine and interact with it, you’ll get the screen to purchase premium items or buy DNP.☺

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

@j-d-guy

Kemco’s website lists support emails for android and iOS, but not for Nintendo. 🙁

Is there a “contact” button on the game’s home screen for the 3DS version?

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.