Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Infinite Dunamis Things to keep in mind when playing Infinite Dunamis

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  J. D. Guy 3 months ago.

J. D. Guy
    Participant

I just used the contact button on the game home screen to email them.

The “Dunamis points” are the in-app currency aka DNP. I can’t remember if they can be earned in-game or if you can only purchase them from the vending machines in weapons shops. Anyway, if you go up to the vending machine and interact with it, you’ll get the screen to purchase premium items or buy DNP.☺

I have the 3DS version, so they don’t have in-ap purchases or anything, and there aren’t any vending machines in equipment stores or anything like that.

@j-d-guy

Kemco’s website lists support emails for android and iOS, but not for Nintendo. ?

Is there a “contact” button on the game’s home screen for the 3DS version?

On checking the little digital manual that all 3DS games come with nowadays, the last screen does list an email address for KEMCO User Support.

[email protected]

I guess I’ll try that.

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Howdy again. 🙂

I’ve beat Infinite Dunamis for the first time, and am about to tackle the bonus stuff that’s opened up. I finished the game at Level 93, and was 95 by the time I walked out of the Scrapyard (I’ve been near exclusively playing the game on Hard Mode for the better battle rewards you get for doing so). With that said, I do have some post-game questions for ya’ll.

To start, is there a place where I can get more Rondylite? I have 14 so far, with a seeming 2 more on the way from the extended dungeons, and as it is, 15 will just barely get me the 3 Rondylite-forged Weapons. To get the Armor I want, I’ll need another 20 on top of that, and it seems like I’ll only have 1 left over from the Weapons. Is there anywhere I can get more Rondylite out there, or am I stuck choosing between the Weapons or some of the Armor without playing the game again in a NG+? I hope I can get everything, ’cause that Vest and Dress are pretty good with those bonuses, especially the SPD.

Next up, what’s the best way to make money in the post-game? Not sure if this has ever been mulled over for this game, but I thought I’d ask anyway. I know the general idea is get a mass number of overkills from a Hard Mode Battle, while hoping for Stuns to happen to inflate the count, but is there any preferred way of doing it?

Seriously, buying Arena Coins is more expensive than buying Game Corner coins in the older Pokemon games :<

Also, did anyone else notice that once you get access to the hidden Arena, you can examine the left side of the counter to the left of the Coin Gouger for a free 1,000~ Coins. Are there any other hidden cache’s like that, and as unlikely as it is, does that place replenish?

I think that’s everything for now. Thanks again in advance. 😀

Who said you need to go to NG+,such a pity if you did that,actually
    1.after you watch the ending and save the game go to menu choose load game(what i mean is load the game and get out from delnye scrapyard
    2.level up your self to level 65(well you just need to use shorcut battle at delnye scrap yard and use happy ribbon?(i guess,it was a kind of accesory that able to make enemy drop it normal drop)
    3.go to dead area(humph it was easy peasy as long you has evil chime,well i was a happy-go-lucky person,hehehe)and reach level 90
    4.go to metal area?(maybe since it has a metal monster at it)
    5.open all the NG+ bonus material(including all of Legendary equipment and rare item)(it was an impossible quest to beat Gaia with your current power so don’t try it,unless you has all ultimate weapon and using armor that named vanguarder(the ultimate armor)
    6.save your game when you has all kind of those thing
    7.tadaaaa you can play a NG+ with overwhelming power(i am sorry if you didn’t want it)

Like you said, pretty much everything that you can do in a NG+ can be done by simply loading the Clear Save. I’m rather surprised that more players didn’t realize that.

I do have a couple of questions (and anyone who knows can answer). First, what and where is the “Dead Zone”, and second, what and where is the “Metal Zone”? The Monster list refers to the “Metal Zone”, too.

3beez
    Participant

Sorry it’s taken so long to reply. I’ve been busy with real life. *sigh* I’m working on a map, but it’s still in progress. However the islands, Dead Area and Metal Area, are marked. HTH:

Infinite-Dunamis-World-Map-2

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    J. D. Guy
    Participant

Sorry it’s taken so long to reply. I’ve been busy with real life. *sigh* I’m working on a map, but it’s still in progress. However the islands, Dead Area and Metal Area, are marked. HTH:

Awesome! Thanks, 3beez! 😀

That explains where the islands are. I wonder how they were named in the first place, since they don’t seem to be referenced in-game anywhere, at least not to my knowledge.

By the way, do you happen to have any insight on the rest of my post’s inquiries? Like is there a way to more Rondylite or an “fool proof” method of getting the most gold in the most efficient way possible? Or any other “freebie” like the coins in the Hidden Arena? And sorry if I’m coming off as piling it all on you. I’ve been holding off on finishing more of the post-game stuff until I can get some answers, especially about the Rondylite.

And good luck with real life, man. I know that when real life gets real sometimes, it can get super real.

3beez
    Participant

I think the Rondylite is a fixed amount available only from treasure chests. I can’t even remember where the Rondylite guy is. Lol It really has been a long time since I played.

As for gold, I guess a Dead Zone island? Equip your characters for multiple hits to rack up the overkill bonus.

Finding that hidden bag of coins was sweet! Had no clue anything like it was in this game. Congrats on the find! Next time I play, I will need to be more thorough.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    J. D. Guy
    Participant

I think the Rondylite is a fixed amount available only from treasure chests. I can’t even remember where the Rondylite guy is. Lol It really has been a long time since I played.

As for gold, I guess a Dead Zone island? Equip your characters for multiple hits to rack up the overkill bonus.

Finding that hidden bag of coins was sweet! Had no clue anything like it was in this game. Congrats on the find! Next time I play, I will need to be more thorough.

The Rondylite guy is in Caesius (sp?). He doesn’t start allowing equipment to be made until after you’ve made clear data.

That kinda sucks if you had to re-play to get more Rondylite, since with 15 total per playthrough, you’d need to go through the game at least 3 times to get everything that’s worth getting, that is, it takes 14 to get all 3 weapons (been a few days since I played) and 20 to get two of the vests and two of the dresses (I definitely remember that by heart).

I also wonder if it would be faster to gather coins from the 3rd tier Arena Match in the Imperial City (I think it’s there; it’s the one where the 3rd battle is against two Behemoths and two Millipedes) and just collect the Coin reward again and again than it would be to get the 2.8+ million in gold for the 1,400-ish from the Coin Gouger.

An aside, and maybe it’s just me, but turning the difficulty to Easy doesn’t seem to affect Arena Matches. It certainly doesn’t seem to make those hard bosses any easier.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Sweet lookin’ map! The numbers with the black background make them really easy to spot. 😀

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Well, I’ve done everything you can do on a Clear Data save, sans getting the secret ending. It seems you actually have to go through a second play-through to get that ending.

I can also say that doing the 3rd Arena Match in the Imperial City is the best way to get coins in the long-term. You get way more for your gold and time; it’s only about 11,000 a match, which can be recouped without even realizing it by that point in the game, and once you’ve established a pattern to get through the 3 fights, it’s much faster to do so than fighting for the 2.8+mil you’d need just to get under 1,500 coins from the “Coin Gouger.”

I made a second play-through file to try it out, and in addition to that one extra scene so far, I’ve noticed the frame-rate is faster for everything, which is convenient, but I think I’ll start Journey to Kreisia now, so I’m off to the forum there to make that thread again.

Thanks again to everyone who helped me with this game. I’ll see you in a bit. 🙂

EDIT: I just noticed that the Journey to Kreisia board has more stuff than this one, so I might not need to create this thread there. Maybe. I’m still looking stuff over.

• This reply was modified 48 years ago by .
    Saraiva
    Participant

I’m currently playing this game

So far so good

🙂

J. D. Guy
    Participant

I’m currently playing this game So far so good

Happy to hear. (I need to get back to my 2nd runthrough, myself.)

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,315 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,114 Replies: 7,521