Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Infinite Dunamis Finished game, review up

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Uninvented 1 month ago.

BeefandTomatoes
    Participant

Decided the game needed a review – I might be harsher than some but I think I did it justice.

https://www.rpginsanity.com/infinite-dunamis/

I finished the game 100% except for getting all the entries and mastering all the weapons – I finished all the quests, beat all the arenas, beat the secret superboss (twice), and got the True Ending, and did it all on Hard mode.

Will upload pics later

8 users thanked author for this post.
    Azyleo

Bravo! Very nice review. Had to agree with almost all the points stated in the review (including that pesky “play the game again to view the true ending”). Keep it up.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

That’s an awesome review! Thanks @beefandtomatoesΒ  😎

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

Enjoyed reading the Review πŸ™‚ And I’m about to finally see the whole Asdivine Cross story (It’s because a long time ago I didn’t really try to fully beat it.. At least I know that Critical on all weapons will be the First Thing I’ll do πŸ™‚

Welcome πŸ˜‡

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Mastertrek.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Uninvented
    Participant

Cross is my most ultimate uber head-and-shoulders-above-the-rest favorite Kemco game.

Laura

Uninvented
    Participant

Thanks for the review. That game is on my list.Β  I’ll reread your review to refresh my memory to see if I still want to play it later or if it has any updates/improvements.

Did you play freeium? Is it worth its purchase price? After reading your review, I’m thinking it’s not worth purchasing, but I’d rather hear it from you than assume it.

Laura

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,775 Forums: 124 Topics: 1,336 Replies: 8,959