Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Infinite Dunamis Why is Estelle poisoned

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 5 months ago.

Lizzie.R
    Participant

Why doesn’t it take effect til after that girl in the cave joins the group

How do I remove the poison?

Abdu Sharif
    Participant

This is an anti-piracy method, It’s triggered because the license check failed or the game is pirated or you didn’t use the account you bought the game with.

If you bought the game and you’re playing on the account you bought the game with and the license check still fails:

Uninstall/Reinstall the game from Google Play (if (you bought it on an android device) or App Store (if you bought on an Iphone/Ipad), if that didn’t work you can contact Kemco’s support so they can help you, usually they respond in a few days time.

https://www.kemco-games.com/global/faq.html

I have so many Kemco Games to catch up on xD

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

@abdusharif, as far as I know, almost every Newer Kemco game has this (Regardless of whether it’s a Free Or Paid version) 🙂 And you told every possibility for such scenario!

I don’t think there is any need to Reinstall The entire Game to fix that (as long as it was downloaded from Google Play /App Store ). Clearing the Game Data Entirely (App Settings) makes the Game clean just like it is before First Launch and with Internet Connection (although Google Play Signing works properly even if there is no Internet Connection) the Game should work.

I never had issues with Signing in although some Kemco Games don’t give achievements at all if a person plays offline usually (like me. I download games from Google Play and if the game is Offline, I play Offline as this saves me time. I watch Ads only if there’s a Reward I might want for it or if I want to support the Developer like I do in RwK).  

Welcome 😇

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Abdu Sharif
    Participant

That’s true, but when you have multiple google accounts and you don’t sign in your device with the email you bought the game with you might not be able to download/play it.

Also yeah reinstaling was just to make sure that the apk was from the legitimate place Lizzie.R bought the game from, also sometimes some apps forget that someone bought them (for example Minecraft) and reinstalling (as long as you’re early game so you won’t sacrifice anything) could help because the data might have been corrupted, or the game was bugged (license check fail) and a new update that fixes the issue comes then reinstalling is the best measure (for Minecraft that helped).

I have so many Kemco Games to catch up on xD

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    Mastertrek

Yes, you’ve got the point about the fact that Some Games for some unknown reason don’t remember they were bought but in most cases, Developers can help with that issue.

And it may be tough to know which account you need to sign in for the Game if you have multiple accounts and idk who needs multiple accounts for games at all. And it’s inefficient as well (except making additional accounts for kids to ensure that he/she won’t buy all those IAP Things in Child Games.. Yeah, I experienced it when close to Christmas I had to take care of sister’s kids and when I saw that one particular game wants 25 Dollars for one Character Outfit.. And the game has 50 or more similar things. Bye Bye to such Game.) 

Welcome 😇

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 506 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,408 Replies: 9,222