Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Infinite Dunamis Giving Infinite Dumanis another try, in spite of its misanthropic hero

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Victar 4 years ago.

Victar
    Participant

The first time I tried to play Infinite Dumanis, I stopped playing almost immediately because its misanthropic jerk hero annoyed me. I’m giving it another chance now.

Infinite Dumanis was made before the other Exe-Create games I’ve played, and the limitations placed on certain convenient features (which are unlimited in later games) is quite noticeable. For example, healing circles require a consumable to use. Retrying a lost battle also requires a consumable.

The feature I miss the most is an in-game sidequest list. I would like to offer a thank-you to RPG Insanity and to 3beez for providing one.

EDIT1: …ok, apparently there is an in-game sidequest list; I just didn’t see how to access it at first. The sidequest to kill 12 boars takes way too long though. I miss having some kind of item to force encounters with every step.

EDIT2: The Phoenix Egg consumable doesn’t allow failed battles to be retried; it just averts a Game Over, and puts the entire party back on the map at 1 hp.

Victar’s Fanfiction Archive: https://www.vicfanfic.com
    Featuring β€œMemories of an Overlord”, a Journey to Kreisia fanfiction novel

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by  Victar.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,558 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,451 Replies: 13,766