Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Infinite Dunamis Missing Critters #85 & #162

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

3beez
    Participant

I’ve been replaying this game with plans to do lists (subquests, skills, etc). The beasties have tripped me up again. *sigh* After 2 complete play-throughs, I’m still missing critter 85 and critter 162. I read elsewhere they are supposed to be in Caesius. Played both the arenas multiple times but no joy. Anyone know where these miscreants are hiding?! :blink: :S

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I only played the game once, a long time ago, and all I remember about is that you get to drive a Jeep. 😆

But even if you’re missing 2 monsters I’ll still be happy to publish any lists you’ve got.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

3beez
    Participant

SOLVED!

85 and 162 are MISSABLE. After leaving Balco Woods, ignore Chelsea’s statement to let Owl handle the commotion at Caesius. Immediately return there. Head toward the laboratory and when give the choice, choose to help. You’ll enter a battle with Auto-Attacker and Aerial Robot(s).

Commander, you’ll probably regret offering to publish any lists. :silly: Looks as if I’m going to have several for this game. 👿 :whistle:

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

SOLVED!

85 and 162 are MISSABLE. After leaving Balco Woods, ignore Chelsea’s statement to let Owl handle the commotion at Caesius. Immediately return there. Head toward the laboratory and when give the choice, choose to help. You’ll enter a battle with Auto-Attacker and Aerial Robot(s).

Commander, you’ll probably regret offering to publish any lists. :silly: Looks as if I’m going to have several for this game. 👿 :whistle:

Wow, missable monsters. Reminds me of the one in Eve of the Genesis, where one monster (occasionally) transforms into another, and that’s the only way you can encounter it. (MPG Annihilator, my 12-year-old nephew, discovered that one by accident.)

As far as lists are concerned, honestly I want them all.

The more you do, the less I have to do, and the more time I can spend just playing. :whistle:

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.