Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Isekai Rondo Isekai Rondo

This topic contains 133 replies, has 55 voices, and was last updated by  7th Heaven 4 days ago.

RaMuHa
    Participant

How do you get 100 hit count easily? because sometime I found the Enemy Boss is easy to kill or because the turn that rewrite the count

How do you get 100 hit count easily? because sometime I found the Enemy Boss is easy to kill or because the turn that rewrite the count

Check which skills have the highest Multi-Hit skill (best if it can work on all enemies which further multiplies Hit Count) and use it on a big group of enemies.

π•―π–Šπ–†π–™π– π–ˆπ–†π–“ π–π–†π–›π–Š π–’π–Š π–œπ–π–Šπ–“ π–Žπ–™ π–Šπ–†π–—π–“π–˜ π–’π–Š.

Woof
    Participant

Does anyone know where to find the monsters in the “Others” category? Above the metal monsters I mean.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Woof.
    3beez
    Participant

Does anyone know where to find the monsters in the β€œOthers” category? Above the metal monsters I mean.

At the kiosk things where you can do the 3 battles, there are options to fight metal or chests for 10 magistones per battle. That’s where you’ll find them.

Screenshot_20230319-2104412

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Ka’rag
    Participant

What is the strongest or the name of weapon, armor, and accessory that each hero could equip?

Ey!

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Ka'rag.
    Tippsey
    Participant

So I know it says encounter rhythm is a story event. But I beat the secret floor boss, secret arena boss and got the secret summon. So where was the that dance? Apparently you can skip it by accident!

RaMuHa
    Participant

I get skill encounter rhythm from talking to npc in crystal town, btw are you already get repel rythm? because I can’t find the npc after ashura event and I still in event when froot get kidnap by gilo

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Tippsey
    Participant

Repel doesn’t show up till after you beat the game and yes I even have that haha.

Kuroha
    Participant

Idk if i’m too late for answering your question. The hit counts skill for Shaw and Viola are tied to each other, meaning the total hit count reach 100 will finish both of them.

Equipping both Shaw and Viola with Hitman ring, that ring will x2 hit count. Try and find a battle with at least 3 enemies, and make sure Shaw and Viola can both act before the enemy move for at least 2 actions (as long as the enemy didn’t move, hit counts won’t reset, just skip Famin and Drout turns). Use the skill that only hit 1 target with many hits of Shaw and Viola (for Shaw it’s the wood one that i don’t remember the name, for Viola it’s the swort art that also trigger following attacks).

Kimiko13
    Participant

How do you get repel rhythm?

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 134 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,529 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,437 Replies: 13,734