Full location walkthrough

Written by MSG Commander

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Journey to Kreisia Full location walkthrough

This topic contains 32 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of famouscrystal1417 famouscrystal1417 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well, it’s been some time in the works now… but I’ve just finished publishing a complete location walkthrough for this game (up to Normal End) written by our very own Azyleo!

https://rpginsanity.com/journey-to-kreisia/location-walkthrough/

As I did with the Grinsia walkthrough, I played through the entire game while following the guide, and I’ll post a screenshot in “Stat Collectors” but I finished the Normal End (on Easy) in just under 14 hours.

We’ll also be adding the World Map page and a Skill List to the walkthrough section for this game (hopefully over the weekend.)

Three THOUSAND cheers for Azyleo! (Because sometimes, just “three” isn’t enough…) 😛

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of Jesusalva
    Jesusalva
    Participant

I have only checked the pages about how getting to cammer, so I’m not sure if I can generalize, but as far as I noticed, this walkthrough doesn’t covers the treasure maps hidden on wooden boxes.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

Profile photo of Azyleo
    Azyleo

They do actually lol. It was better to remove how to get those treasures on the map since they are randomized for everyone.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of LemmyTheLenny
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Wait, really? You mean that all of the treasures we see in the game are random?

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Wait, really? You mean that all of the treasures we see in the game are random?

I think they mean that the “Treasure Maps” that you can find in boxes or water pots are random. (Or rather, the treasure you dig up at each location.)

Treasure chests in towns and dungeons are fixed.

Profile photo of MaxDranzerDSI
    MaxDranzerDSI
    Participant

Wait, treasure maps? In wooden boxes and water vases? Never heard of it. It seem I’ll have to make a huge backtrack… Or wait for the new game+. lol

Edit: Nevermind, I’ll start over. Looking forward to do so with the guide. :p

Hello from Brazil. 😀

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Yeah, throughout the game you can find “Treasure Maps.” You have to search empty wood boxes and large water pots. Once you have a Treasure Map in your possession, viewing the World Map will show a large treasure chest (sort of like “X marks the spot.”)

When you go to that area, you’ll see a shining star. If you have a Dig Set (you can buy them in the Item Shop), you can dig up the buried treasure there.

NOTE: You can only have ONE Treasure Map in your inventory at a time. So if you have one, and you find another one, you won’t be able to take the new one until you’ve dug up the treasure that corresponds to the first one.

Profile photo of Azyleo
    Azyleo

What Jesusalva said was that I have not listed about the treasure maps which are found in wooden boxes and water pots, which I have, I just didn’t list the treasures that appear on Map, because those are randomized of everyone. Atleast thats what I found.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I’m working through the New Game+ and just got the airship. I’ve taken note of every Treasure Map I’ve found thus far, and just collected all the treasure.

Here’s my results; if other people get the same treasures, we can post this in the walkthrough and/or as a separate page in Hints and Tips.

Treasure Maps by Location

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of MSG Commander MSG Commander. Reason: Updated the list
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of Jesusalva
    Jesusalva
    Participant

Well, I can only check maybe three items from memory, but if I recall correctly, albeit I have no idea about the reward, it seems correct. Both map location and treasure location too.
    Probably better if someone else checks it too.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.