Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Journey to Kreisia Easy Peasy Kreisi-(an) Grinding

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I might write up a whole detailed guide someday, but in the meantime:

Normal Game Grinding

As soon as possible synthesize one Gold Orb (and equip it on anybody). As you accumulate enough Gold, synthesize 3-4 Experience Orbs. You can equip 2 Exp Orbs on Anemos. Now just play through to the Normal End. (And P.S. Save all your Gold Flowers and Experience Flowers for later.)

Also collect every Treasure Map throughout the game (on both playthroughs!)

Give all your Strength Drops to Laminah and either give all SP Drops to Cynthia, or split them between Cynthia and Laminah.

New Game+

As soon as you enter the Kreisian Abyss and Anemos has learned “Savage Blessing,” you can do quite a bit of easy grinding.

In every battle – random encounters and Bosses – use 1 Gold Flower, 1 Experience Flower, and have Anemos use Savage Blessing. (If I’ve read all Azyleo’s notes correctly, the Flowers and Savage Blessing are stackable, so you’d get… 4x Gold and Exp, plus 50% from the flowers, plus whatever bonus from whatever # of Orbs you have equipped.)

Then when you’ve done all that, have Laminah use Grand Slash to destroy the enemies.

In very short order, on Easy difficulty, I’ve used this strategy to go from level 69 to level 99 +9 – and I’m still on the first two screens of Kreisian Abyss! 😛

Mwahaha…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

2 users thanked author for this post.

Azyleo

Yeah, Savage Blessing is stackable with all the Exp Orbs and Flowers. This is how the game mechanic actually goes:

There are two Exp counters in Kreisia. One is the main counter. The other is the bonus counter.
    The Exp Orbs stack on your main Exp counter. Each Exp Orb increases the main counter by 50%. However the increase in Exp is only to the base Exp gained from the match and the total is then multiplied by number of Exp orb equipped.

Then there is the Bonus Counter. Now this is where it gets interesting.
    Here all your extra hard earned Exp goes like Overkills and what nots. The Experience Flower actually tallies the total Exp from the Main counter onto the Bonus Counter and increases it by 50%.
    Anemos skill is actually where I am confused at. Does the Exp add in Main counter or the bonus counter. If its the main counter then it largely increase the Main counter, which I doesn’t happen lol.
    Must be the bonus counter.

1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Post True End

Ok, I’m not going to write up a whole guide for this (because, well, lazy…). But, here’s a map of the unmarked areas:

Unmarked-Areas

Basic Rundown:

01. Dangerous Zone

(NOT dangerous at all once you’re over level 99+; in fact probably not worth grinding here.)

02. Perilous Zone

Enemies are maybe a teensy bit tougher, but again for Post Game grinding, you can Auto everything and still feel like you’re wasting your time.

03. Treacherous Zone

If you want a challenge, equip your Invite Orb in one of these areas and try to encounter “Maid For Me!” And then cry as she destroys your party. 🙁

04. Metal Region

Probably a good fall-back, as long as Laminah has “Mjolnir” equipped. (It’s always critical.) Note for new players: Metal monsters only take damage from your regular attacks, and they only take 1 damage per hit, unless you hit them with a critical attack.

05. Barrel Region

Probably some good drops here from the barrels, but I haven’t really investigated.

Attachments:

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

P.S. What’s the max level in this game? I’ve grinded to 99 +126 already and I’m tired of grinding…

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Well,it’s 99+900 ya’know,MSG and right i was arround 500-600 here’s the proof

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Attachments:

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Awesome, hey I hope you don’t feel too bad I got to 500 in about half the time:

Screenshot_2017-02-12-23-10-44

Attachments:

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Alright here is the condensed version of my grinding strategy, and a screenshot to show how long it took:

Total Game Time

Party Setup

Yusis: Invite Orb
    Cynthia: Experience Orb
    Anemos: 2x Experience Orb
    Laminah: Supersonic Orb, plus Mjolnir (essential, because the Mjolnir guarantess a Critical hit every turn)

You must have Laminah’s Mjolnir! (Unfortunately, I don’t remember where you get it – but if you don’t have it, don’t even bother with this strategy; it’ll take way too long and be way too frustrating.)

Needed Items

Experience Flower

Whenever you run out, go to the normal Battle Arena in the Capital City, and do the Gold Easy round to win 33 Experience Flowers. Do this three times in a row and you’ll have 99 of them, which will keep you going for quite awhile.

Speed Drops

Whenever you have more than 3,908,310 Gold, go to the Village of Merhemes, and talk to the Maid who’s feeding sheep. She’ll sell you 894 Battle Coins, which you can exchange in the Secret Arena for Speed Drops. Only buy Speed Drops – and only give them to Laminah! This will enable her to kill multiple Metallic Slimes before the first one of them even gets a turn.

Strategy

Go to either one of the Metal Regions and equip Yusis with the Invite Orb. Have Laminah attack on every turn.

If there are two Metallic Slimes are less, just put the battle on Auto.

If there are three are more:

Have Cynthia use 1 Experience Flower, and Anemos use 1 Savage Blessing. Then put the battle on Auto – but pay attention, because occasionally the slimes will paralyze someone in your party. (If they paralyze Laminah, you must Cure her immediately, since she’s the only one who can for sure kill them.)

When there are 5 or 6 slimes in battle and you’re able to kill all of them before they run away, you’ll likely earn enough EXP to go up 3-4 levels, all the way up to level 99 +900.

Note: I didn’t fully refine this strategy until I was already +300 or so. So, if you use this strategy from the start, and remember to get more Experience Flowers when you run out, and to buy more Speed Drops every time you have 4 million Gold or more, you might be able to knock a few hours off the total grinding time.

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

I didn’t bothered by it,and congratulation for reaching 99+900,however i was to bored to play kreisia(my my,i was playing this game 3 Times i downloads this game delete it and when someone told me that pretty good i play this game again,hahahahaha(it feels like cheating tough)and it pretty tough for myself as well)….. ….. ….. …. … … now what to do ?

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

It’s a long game, and actually it’s pretty hard for me even on Easy difficulty. I only played it again because of Azyleo’s walkthrough; that made it much easier and faster.

Azyleo

Mjlonir can be obtained from Arena Coin Exchange in New game+.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.