Questions about Stealing Items

Written by J. D. Guy

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Journey to Kreisia Questions about Stealing Items

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of J. D. Guy J. D. Guy 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of J. D. Guy
    J. D. Guy
    Participant

Hey there. 🙂

I have a couple of questions partaining to stealing items.

I know Yusis’s Moonlight Flash can steal items from enemies, but is that the only way to do so?

Also, is there any way to increase the likelihood of stealing? I ask this because so far I’ve never been able to nab an enemy’s rare item through theft, just their common item. This is particularly frustrating in the 2 boss battles I’ve had so far, where I’ve spent the entire fight (multiple tries with the Mad Wolf) trying to steal their second items, but would literally defeat the boss with nothing but Moonlight Flash before I could take anything other than their common drop. In Infinite Dunamis, though stealing an enemy’s rear drop could take some patience, it was always doable. Here, not so much it seems. 🙁 And with theft tied to damage dealing skill, that makes stealing from enemies have a time table, too.

I’ve also been trying to get a Treasure Searcher from the Crabs in the Cave by the first village, but no luck with that, either (I only need/want one, as I can just reload after each use). I don’t suppose there’s a way to increase rare drops’ probability like you can with common drops, is there?

Thanks in advance for any help with this matter. 😀

Profile photo of Azyleo
    Azyleo

Nope, you can not steal “rare drops”, only the common ones. Rare ones are only there to be dropped, you cannot steal them even with “Perpetual Heist”. The only way to ascertain rare drops is to use an Orb (I forgot what Orb). Do not waste your time in stealing “rare items” you can never do that here.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    J. D. Guy
    Participant

Nope, you can not steal “rare drops”, only the common ones. Rare ones are only there to be dropped, you cannot steal them even with “Perpetual Heist”. The only way to ascertain rare drops is to use an Orb (I forgot what Orb). Do not waste your time in stealing “rare items” you can never do that here.

It’s weird that is the case, since the systems are so similar between Infinite Dunamis, where you can, and this game, where you can’t. Oh well.

Thanks again, Azyleo. 🙂 If you can remember the name of that Orb, please let me know. (The Drop Assist Orb guarantees all common drops, that much I know, and I have one made and in-use already.)

Profile photo of famouscrystal1417
    famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Mah-hah-hah,it’s me again,I am sorry but that was not true,you able to steal RARE item(sorry without a proof)but that would be a hell for a high level player,why?it’s simple you know
    1.make use of savage blessing and item that boost drop rate and EXP(that was a waste(but it’s work,so it’s not stupid)
    2.curse enemy with paralyze,sleep,and whatever it is as long its possible to make them not take a turn
    3.boost enemy all stat to 2+(……(what a waste of time)speechless)
    4.use perpetual heist until the enemy,nearly die and heal him using whatever it is
    5.try that method until you succed
    Note:this method also need your luck and so on ,but you need to increase the difficulty to highest level(for high level player only)
    this method need you sacrifice so many health recovery item so be ready to make your heart bled

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

J. D. Guy
    Participant

I actually found that you steal Rare Drops. @azyleo, Perpetual Heist is the skill that does so.

I realized this almost right after I got the skill. I tried out a couple of times, and I lucked into stealing a Magic Axe from a Brigand. After that, I tried it again, and took a Rare Drop of a Burst Cookie from the nearby knight enemy. I then went on to steal a Magic Bow from the Demon Skele-whatsit and two Red Scarves from the Jack-In-A-Barrel. Since than, I’ve been doing so liberally whenever I please, especially during Boss Battles to get double the Rare Drops and Arena Matches where you’d normally not be able to get anything at all otherwise.

It can take some patience at times, but Perpetual Heist does work. And yes, early on, I have had to manipulate things to make sure the enemy didn’t die on me, like putting Yusis in the back, upping his SPD, and sparing a healing item to keep the bad guy alive (not a trifle at all at this point), but never to the extent that famouscrystal1417 seemed to have did above, and Bosses survive the relatively weak attack until you’re done taking what you want from them. In fact, most enemies past a certain point do.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Sob, i did that because even i put him at back and make Yusis stat to 2-,it will be 1hit kill,that’s why i did that and furthermore with overkill,there is a certain chance that enemy will drop it rare item,because that i boost it(yeah i am greedy you know,but it’s rare for me to lie)the chance to drop rate would increase

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    famouscrystal1417
    Participant

And you can call me rimrazan147,you know(somehow i felt it was a bad thing to change your username)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Profile photo of Azyleo
    Azyleo

Yeah I tried it, turns there is a 1 in a thousand chance you can steal a rare item. Seems like a waste of time to me.

J. D. Guy
    Participant

I’ve had better odds than that. I couldn’t get a thing past common with Moonlight Flash, but Perpetual Heist is pretty decent. Not a 100%. but still. Decent.

Getting the stealable equipment was definitely worth it, in the least.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.