Mt. Humanus PITA Treasure Path

Written by 3beez

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Journey to Kreisia Mt. Humanus PITA Treasure Path

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of famouscrystal1417 famouscrystal1417 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 3beez
    3beez
    Participant

I had a heck of a time figuring out the route to one particular Treasure Chest (Speed Drop x3). So for future reference, I’m going to leave myself a note here. If it helps anyone else, that’s nice too. =D

1. Fall down this hole:

Screenshot_20170608-150908

2. Go out of the cave, up the stairs, and back inside.
    3. Go up the stairs on the east side.
    4. Walk north to just above the rock…carefully. Go too far N, and you’ll encounter another pitfall.

Screenshot_20170608-152235

5. Take the secret passage on the left. Re-enter the hallway, and continue east.
    6. IMPORTANT: Even though you are now in the room with chest, DO NOT try to grab it. Continue east, and back into the blackness.
    7. Follow that secret passage to come around the outside of the room. Go back in. Now you are on the east side of the chest (behind the boulder) where you can safely grab the loot.

Screenshot_20170608-152752

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of famouscrystal1417
    famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Yeah,thanks(I already open all of em(after 5 NG+)back then tough)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Profile photo of 3beez
    3beez
    Participant

Most of the treasures are pretty easy to get, but couple are a real pain. Like this one. I always forget the path to this one. Oh, and there is one in Verdigris Pass where you have to slide to the NE corner. The path is really simple, but I always forget, and it takes me forever to remember how I did. I should write that one down somewhere too! LOL

The first time with the game took me several NG+ just like you, famouscrystal! We should get a medal for our perseverance! 😄

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of 3beez 3beez.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Yeah,thanks for your kind word 3beez,mah-hah-hah,nah about my NG+ it was for the sake obtaining the RARE locked item(can be unlocked with heavy orb)at kreisia abyys,that’s it(funny huh)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Yeah,thanks for your kind word 3beez,mah-hah-hah,nah about my NG+ it was for the sake obtaining the RARE locked item(can be unlocked with heavy orb)at kreisia abyys,that’s it(funny huh)

Kreisia Abyss – is that the dungeon at the end, where there’s like two places you need to unlock with a heavy orb, but you only have 1 heavy orb in your inventory? I’m still cursing the devs who came up with that great idea…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Kreisia Abyss – is that the dungeon at the end, where there’s like two places you need to unlock with a heavy orb, but you only have 1 heavy orb in your inventory? I’m still cursing the devs who came up with that great idea…

Yeah you right Commander

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.