True End's Final Boss

Written by Buue

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Journey to Kreisia True End's Final Boss

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Buue
    Participant

Since Journey to Kreisea was on sale for Google Play, I went ahead and gave it a try. It’s been a week and managed to reach the True End’s boss(forgot that guy’s name…). Just like this “pre-God” form, he simply spams skills until I die. I have a bad feeling the max level is 99…

So….how am I supposed to beat him(or get the extra levels)? Is the final battle just for endurance?

• This topic was modified 47 years ago by .

Buue
    Participant

:v
    url derp. Too used to Reddit…
    https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/journey-to-kreisia/3366-endless-leveling-up/
    Although I plan to try to get the good ol’ Kemco lvl 999, I don’t know exactly where to grind and how to get the bracket levels(also, a place to grind seeds will also be appreciated!)

• This reply was modified 47 years ago by .

Jesusalva
    Participant

Buue
    Participant

Yeah, saw that literally an hour or so after posting this. Wasn’t sure to remove the thread or not 😛

Currently doing MSG’s metal island grind.

Azyleo

I wanted to complete my walkthrough, but a certain friend of mine deleted my game as an attempt of prank, and basically I cant complete it now, even though I know how to beat the boss.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.