Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Justice Chronicles Magic beast claw

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 8 years ago.

OboivionZX
    Participant

It turns out the game has 2 versions of magic beast claw 1 from wolf type enemies and the other from grimwolf. My question is does anyone know where that enemy is located at?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

2 Magic Beast Claws? Oh wow….

EDIT: Grim Wolf is located in Ryuze Plain. (I just checked in-game.)

All your base are

OboivionZX
    Participant

Oh yeah what’s the collection even for I can’t check where enemies are located with it

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I know. At least with the Materials, if you happen to have one in your inventory, they’ll tell you where to get more…

I’m working on listing out all the Materials, other items (from drops or from stealing), and monsters in each location on the Map pages, but I’m going in order with the walkthrough, so unfortunately it may be a while yet before I get the later stages all filled in.

All your base are

OboivionZX
    Participant

Oh yeah I know you can obtain dragon fang and hide from the dragon’s in the Forest of purity I’m guessing didn’t win a battle against them lol but where do you get Damascus at?

Azyleo

Damascus, as Far As I know Can Only Be obtained by beating Uranus in the third playthrough( You Can Fight him as many times as you want ). Farming is quite bit of a problem, since he is a boss almost on par with the final boss.

Dragon Hide and Dragon Fang are held by all Dragon Types, that means the Dragons from Realm Of Swelling Darkness and other places also drop The materials.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Actually you can get Damascus at the Forgotten Ruins and the Realm of Swelling Darkness (according to the game, that is).

Any monster called Dragon will drop Dragon Hide, but the drops are well not exactly rare, but you know, they don’t drop items after every battle. So, it’ll take awhile to get all the Dragon Hide you’re gonna need.

Dragons are actually not that tough as long as the name only says “Dragon.” The Boss types though, like Blue Dragon, Copper Dragon, etc. – those are another story. But the Boss types are the ones that drop the Dragon’s Tusk.

Anyway I couldn’t beat any dragons until well after my first time through Forgotten Ruins, but shortly after that they shouldn’t be so bad.

All your base are

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681