Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Justice Chronicles Multiple versions of second ending “final scene”

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 8 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Ok, so I discovered this completely by accident so I have NO IDEA how to trigger the different endings:

After you kill the final boss for the second ending, there’s a rather long sequence before you actually get to the words “The End.”

If I recall correctly, after it says “The End” there’s a very short scene with Kline and one or more party members, that’s basically a bonus scene. (Sort of like the different endings for Asdivine Dios, maybe?) It may be right after “The End,” or it may be right before. I honestly don’t remember.

I beat the boss the first time, and I got an ending scene with Kline and Paola in Vaneisha Village. (Sorry, no spoiler details, mwahaha.)

Then just by chance, I challenged the boss again. (After you win the second ending, the game prompts you to save, and then you can reload from the point for more bonus material. When you reload, it puts you back in the Realm of Swelling Darkness, before the final boss battle.)

The second time I beat him, I got an ending scene with Kline, and Fred, Vil and Anne, in Shinenrose Castle.

I could have had different party members in the formation that delivered the killing blow; I honestly don’t remember. So, I have NO IDEA how to trigger the different endings, or how many there are. I only know there are more than one.

All your base are

Azyleo

I think Partona Levels Affect The Ending. I got a Scene With Alia (We all know what that is :p ).

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I think Partona Levels Affect The Ending. I got a Scene With Alia (We all know what that is :p ).

WHAT? I never got the scene with Alia. I guess I’m gonna have to figure out how to trigger them all LOL.

All your base are

Azyleo

Klines Partona Level With Alia is 10, I Think the Higher the partona Level with party members affects the ending.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I think it’s more than that, because I think the scene I got had Kline in Shinenrose with Fred, Vil and Anne – and Anne’s partona level is quite low since she joins your party so late in the game.

I kind of wonder if it has anything to do with who’s in the party that delivers the killing blow? But like I said, I have NO idea what triggers it. πŸ‘Ώ

All your base are

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681