Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Justice Chronicles White Pancho

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jelmer 5 years ago.

Jelmer
    Participant

Ok, I know you’ve all moved on from this game, but here is my strategy for beating the White Pancho:

Team level 90:

Alia – Rich Tail +5; Dark Robe +1; Black Dragon Necklace

Paola – Unsettled Spirit Flower +5; Moonlight Robe +3; Pure White Talisman

Kline – Rune Blade +5; Dragon Scale +3; Pure White Talisman

I led with Alia casting All-quick, Paola casting all-shield, and Kline casting all-barrier. Next turn Alia uses energy flow, Paola uses Spiritual Stregth Extended, and Kline uses Life Beat. Last turn Kline and Paola use Blackout.

That’s all. He’s a beast, but weak to dark and with your boosts he goes down in one.

Some even older games are still being played by some people so any new tips for any KEMCO game can be told πŸ™‚

π•―π–Šπ–†π–™π– π–ˆπ–†π–“ π–π–†π–›π–Š π–’π–Š π–œπ–π–Šπ–“ π–Žπ–™ π–Šπ–†π–—π–“π–˜ π–’π–Š.

Uninvented
    Participant

Saw this vid on YouTube about killing White Pancho in a minute.Β  I gotta try it.Β  Can’t even beat the Blue Dragon in that SAME dungeon!

EDIT: **Squeal**Β  Just beat Blue Dragon. Look out honcho White Pancho.Β  You’re next on my open-can list.

Laura

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Jelmer
    Participant

Good luck! I thought the blue dragon was harder than the White Pancho. Pancho was easy once you knew the trick behind him.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681