Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Justice Chronicles Snake’s Poison Fang?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 8 years ago.

Katanya
    Participant

So in the Grinding Time section of the walkthrough, we are advised to update Fred’s weapon to Snake’s Poison Fang +5. The problem I am having is that I do not have that option. I thought it might be a misprint after I had finished generally everything else for that section of the walkthrough, so I moved on. I am now in Abyss Cliff and got the weapons crating recipe there, which will allow me to upgrade post SPF+5.

Does anyone know where I may have missed something that would allow me to get the SPF crafting upgrade?

Thanks!

P.S. Thanks for the awesome walkthrough!

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi Katanya,

It’s possible I may have made a mistake somewhere, or left out a step in the guide.

I’m not entirely clear on your question though. Do you have the Crafting Recipe “Dangerous Science (1),” because that unlocks Snake’s Poison Fang (and the other weapons on that same “level.”)

In other words, are you not able to upgrade SPF to +5, or are you not able to upgrade the White Double-edged Sword to Snake’s Poison Fang?

All your base are

Katanya
    Participant

Thank you so much for the reply, and sorry I wasn’t completely clear. I am unable to upgrade from his original weapon, White Double-edged Sword to Snake’s Poison Fang. I must have missed Dangerous Science (1) somewhere, though I’m not sure where.

Edit: Going to go back to Earthdepths Lakes (Depths). I was just there recently, but must have missed the treasure.

Katanya
    Participant

Yup, I had missed going out the bottom of the Depths map, so I never got those two treasure chests. Doh!

Thanks! Just knowing which recipe did it was enough for me to look up it’s location on your walkthrough. I feel dumb now lol

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Yup, I had missed going out the bottom of the Depths map, so I never got those two treasure chests. Doh!

Thanks! Just knowing which recipe did it was enough for me to look up it’s location on your walkthrough. I feel dumb now lol

If you knew how many dumb mistakes I’ve made playing these games, you wouldn’t feel so bad. :silly:

And honestly, if I hadn’t made the maps for Justice Chronicles and kept some sort of notes on my first play through, I would’ve missed all sorts of stuff too.

Anyway I’m glad I was able to help.

All your base are

Azyleo

^ I can Vouch for that you know…..lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681