Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Justice Chronicles White Pancho and Patrona levels

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 8 months ago.

egmatters
    Participant

Has anybody defeated the white pancho yet? Is it even possible? I’m currently at lvl 95 with max armor / weapons / mgc meteorites and can’t even dent the guy. He is mentioned in Post 59 “Final Boss Fight” and in the walkthrough it is mentioned that the author hadn’t beaten him yet.

I doubt it is even possible unless . . . .
    There has to be some combination of status kill and attack that will slow him down or bottle him up. Which leads me to my next question, How important are Partona levels? I’ve been running around attempting to increase them but is there a point to it? I’m not seeing any overall benefits from it though. It also doesn’t help that I noticed it halfway through the game (wasn’t paying attention in Lipsia where they briefly mention it,) and have been trying to get everybody paired up. Now, the Guardian beasts are all behind as well. So, what’s the point of all that? I see no real tangible benefit. One of the few criticisms I have against this altogether really engaging game.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi egmatters,

I have defeated the white pancho, but when I wrote the guide later I couldn’t remember the strategy. So yes he can be beat. Try using feather amulets to raise Guardian Beasts AGL as high as you can. That’s all I remember.

And don’t bother with Partona levels. Even if there is a benefit it’s not worth it.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Sionik
    Participant

Haven’t defeated it yet either, but the Deadly Rain combo from Kline, Alia, and Fred takes its health about halfway down. Hopefully that helps someone lol.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

That’s probably what I used but I don’t remember the rest of the strategy :cheer:

But now that I’ve finished playing Glorious Savior I might play through Chronicles again so I can finish up the Bonus material and hopefully, the white pancho.

egmatters
    Participant

Yah, figuring out how to keep him from regenerating 7k HP I think is the trick. I had an easier than expected (2nd try!) time of defeating the Beast Lord. Paola had the magic reflection gem cast constantly. That made the battle a breeze. See if the same works for WP>

1 user thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Yah, figuring out how to keep him from regenerating 7k HP I think is the trick. I had an easier than expected (2nd try!) time of defeating the Beast Lord. Paola had the magic reflection gem cast constantly. That made the battle a breeze. See if the same works for WP>

Do you mean All-Reflect actually works against the High Beast Lord? I’d heard mention of that, but never tried it…

Azyleo

^ Cough * I told you to try it, but you said that might not work *Cough*

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

*Looks for the “Delete Post” button*

Azyleo

*Looks for the “Delete Post” button*[/quote]

Lololololol

egmatters
    Participant

Yeah, it reflect worked like a charm. The majority of the damage was bounced back onto the Beast Lord from his magical attacks. I really didn’t take much damage as his physical attacks weren’t devastating. This allowed Alia to get off some good magical attacks on occasion as well and not be concerned healing (although, I got too greedy the first round and one of his attacks slipped by.) My characters were at level ~97 though. I had spent a lot of time mucking about with the Patrona levels we discussed earlier.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 567 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,473 Replies: 9,557