Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Justice Chronicles White Pancho and Patrona levels

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 2 weeks ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Cool, did you notice if raising the Patrona levels made any real difference? (I never tested it, so I don’t know.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well I finally got to use All-Reflect against the High Beast Lord! It works really well.

I’ve just finished the normal end, but when I get further along and grind into the 90’s I’ll be ready to give the white pancho another shot.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I beat White Pancho with everybody on level 87.

1st turn, use Kline’s Life Beat and Alia’s Brave Heart. Have Fred use All-Mana Assist.

2nd turn, use Deadly Rain. This should kill White Pancho in one turn. If not, reload and try again.

Kelz
    Participant

*stupid question incoming* Where is the white Pancho? I have walked every step of forest of purity and have not found it….lol

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi Kelz,

The White Pancho is in the circled area. You have to unlock the witch’s request “The Guardian of the Holy Forest?” from the witch in Mitinpatin Town before he’ll show up. (I think you just have to do a certain number of her other requests, for this one to become available, but I don’t remember if there’s more to it than that…)

Attachments:

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Kelz
    Participant

Thanks MSG, not sure how I missed that section, but found it and 1 shot it. Thanks so much. Oh, and to answer the other part of this threads question: patrona levels do indeed have an effect: I can confirm for characters they do indeed increase link damage, and for guardians they increase frequency of their “special” attacks. Have a good day.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Awesome, glad I could help, and thank you for the tip about Patrona Levels! B)

FenrilGarrett
    Participant

Last one levels are actually really easy to level . I haven’t quite figured out the “sweet number” for the how many battles it takes for a shell to level, but between the humans, it’s 50 battles for +1 Partona. Easily accomplished in the Rubble Zone, and easily traceable if you align your Last one leveling to your DM increase. Not sure what the effect of Partona is between humans and Shells, but between your characters, having Level 10 Partona greatly increased the power of your linked skills. I managed to take down Blue Dragon using @MSGCommander’s strategy in the walkthrough in under three sounds because of having all my people at 10. Also, the first Gray Safe is easily defeatable by using Barrier or All-Reflect, since most all of his attacks are magic based.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

That’s good to know about the Partona levels; thanks @fkgarrett!

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,775 Forums: 124 Topics: 1,336 Replies: 8,959