Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Justice Chronicles Goddess Amulet locations?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 7 years ago.

Katanya
    Participant

I am about to go into Realm of Swelling Darkness the second time, and the walkthrough suggests equipping Kline and Alia with Goddess Amulets. So far I only have one of these from a treasure in Abyss Cliff. Did I miss one somewhere? I’m not seeing them in the weapons shops.

Thanks!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hey Katanya,

I’m not sure exactly where I got the second one, but if the guide says to equip 2, then there is another one available. Have you done all the gatekeepers, got all treasure from the depths and done all witch’s requests?

I’m heading to bed soon but I’ll try to look at the guide and find a better answer for you, if not tonight then definitely early tomorrow morning.

All your base are

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Found it (much sooner than I anticipated!)

One is in Abyss Cliff, and the other one is dropped by Mad Eater (check the Witch’s Request Boss Guide page, under Vaneisha Village, for details.)

For future reference, I used the Google site search bar that’s available on the Walkthroughs section, and entered “justice chronicles goddess amulet.” It spit out all the results, with the words “goddess amulet” in bold:

So if anyone is looking for something specific, you should try using that search method first. Then if it doesn’t show up, by all means ask in the forum. B)

Attachments:

All your base are

Katanya
    Participant

I saw that one drops from the Mad Eater, but isn’t that one of the bosses I’m after as I go in? I’ll just have to give it a go.

Katanya
    Participant

Just an update, you will see the Mad Eater when you go back in for this second round of Realm of Swelling Darkness. Chase him down through a few screens, and when you defeat him you get the second Goddess Amulet. So you won’t be able to equip it before you enter, but you can get it before the boss fights.

I first saw him above 1B, then near 2B, hiding really well by 3A, and then faced him by T2 outside 4A.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Just an update, you will see the Mad Eater when you go back in for this second round of Realm of Swelling Darkness. Chase him down through a few screens, and when you defeat him you get the second Goddess Amulet. So you won’t be able to equip it before you enter, but you can get it before the boss fights.

I first saw him above 1B, then near 2B, hiding really well by 3A, and then faced him by T2 outside 4A.

Yeah, sorry about the confusion. All that information is in the Witch’s Request Boss Guide, and when I wrote everything I assumed that people would do all the witch’s requests (including the Mad Eater) before going back to the Realm of Swelling Darkness.

But I see now that the way I wrote it all can be confusing. Anyway it sounds like you found him easily enough, so now you should have 2 Goddess Amulets, so I’ll mark this topic as [Solved]

All your base are

Katanya
    Participant

The only reason I hadn’t done those parts of the witch’s requests was because they were back in RoSD. For some reason I figured if I went in there I couldn’t just come back out. I should really stop playing when I’m half-asleep.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Ah, well I’m glad you got it sorted out.

By the way, I just started playing the game again so that I can update the Bonus Material (when I get there…)

Right now unfortunately that part of the guide is completely empty, and has been that was for far too long. :blink:

So if you need help with bonus stuff, just give me a couple days (like maybe Monday I’ll be able to start posting about it, if I get lots of game time in this weekend.)

All your base are

Katanya
    Participant

Awesome! I am going to try to grind to 95+ before I go for the final boss battle, provided I don’t die from the repetition first. I have been really bad about leveling everyone’s skills, so I am trying to get some of that done now.
    It took me forever to beat the blue dragon in Forest of Purity. Everyone was level 88 before it finally worked. That battle does seem to have a lot of luck involved.
    I will try to take notes for the White Pancho and post them for you.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Cool. I just got done with the Other World last night, so in the next day or two I should be where you are now. πŸ˜›

It’s been so long since I fought the White Pancho I don’t even remember what his weakness is, but I’m pretty sure the one time I did beat him, I used a 3-person linked skill on my first turn, and it took him down to about 10% health remaining.

All your base are

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681