Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Justice Chronicles Bonus Boss strategies?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 7 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well, I’ve checked through the other posts for this game and didn’t see anything for how to beat the “bonus” bosses (Uranus, and his 3 Guardian Beasts.)

I’ve just replayed the entire game up to this point (and still love it, but I forgot how much grinding is required…) πŸ‘Ώ

Sadly, now that I’m at this point, I find that I have no motivation to keep playing, to figure out how to beat these guys.

I’m currently at Level 80 (I just discovered that you can use All-Reflect on the High Beast Lord, and I beat him the second time at level 80, and updated my walkthrough to show that information.)

Everyone has the highest weapon and armor but only at +1 or +2. I used some of my DM Points that you earn through the game to buy some of the needed crafting materials, and now I have to grind to get the rest.

Does anybody have strategies, or remember what level they were on or what equipment they had, for fighting these guys? (i.e. do I have to grind to lv 99, or would 85-90 be sufficient?)

All your base are

Azyleo

Level 92. I have beaten all 4 of them.

One thing for sure though

The snake type guardian is the only one which requires a strategy. After that the Weird Ball Golem Guardian and the Bird Type Guardian ( Sorry bro, forgot there names ) don’t even need a strategy, and Uranus is 10x Easier than High Beast Lord

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Level 92. I have beaten all 4 of them.

One thing for sure though

The snake type guardian is the only one which requires a strategy. After that the Weird Ball Golem Guardian and the Bird Type Guardian ( Sorry bro, forgot there names ) don’t even need a strategy, and Uranus is 10x Easier than High Beast Lord

Thanks. That gives me a reference point to start from. The snake type I believe is Lucius (also the only one I’ve challenged so far, and I tried it at Level 80 – BAD IDEA!)

So I guess I’ve got a bit of grinding ahead of me. :angry:

But I only have to do it once, and then that entire walkthrough will be completely done! B)

All your base are

Azyleo

Don’t even face the Lucius guy with low DEF. His attacks literally cripple your characters.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

So I actually beat Lucius at Level 82, but my strategy was all over the place so I’m grinding to 85 and then try again.

(Main tactic was to use All-Shield and All-Reflect. All-Shield significantly reduced physical damage. Reflect, well, Lucius doesn’t use much magic, but being able to bounce it back to him when he does, made a big difference.)

All your base are

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Beat all 3 beasts at level 85. I’ll start writing the guide tomorrow. (Baron and Grace are easy, since they don’t do much damage.)

But Uranus is a pain. I’m gonna grind to 90 and try him again tomorrow.

All your base are

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Beat all bosses including Uranus, and have it all written up in Bonus Material.

So now that’s another walkthrough, completely done. (Finally…) B)

All your base are

Azyleo

That Moment, when Justice Chronicles is the sequel to Fantasy Chronicles.

Also that moment when Lucius is the Main protagonists Guardian in Fantasy Chronicles.
    Grace and Baron are Also Guardian Beasts of the Characters in Fantasy Chronicles.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

That Moment, when Justice Chronicles is the sequel to Fantasy Chronicles.

Great, another game I have to add to my play list :woohoo:

(Question: is Fantasy Chronicle as insanely difficult as Justice Chronicles? If so I may wait awhile before I play it.)

All your base are

Azyleo

I don’t quite remember but it is almost on par ( or even more ) on the difficulty side. However what is more irritating in this game is the material grinding, which is such a chore that Justice Chronicles might feel easier in that aspect.

One other game you should try is Chronus Arc ( Which I am currently playing ) and boy is that game good or what….. Seriously play it, this game deserves a walkthrough.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681