Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Justice Chronicles Screen Flashing Pink

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ircher 3 months ago.

Ircher
    Participant

I don’t know if anyone else has encountered this, but for some reason, my game has decided to start flashing pink every few steps I take. It’s rather annoying visually, and it wasn’t doing this earlier. At first, I thought it might have been an environmental effect, but that doesn’t appear to be the case as it is happening in towns now too. This started happening when I was midway through the Verdant Forest.

Has anyone else experienced this, and short of starting a new game, is there any way to get it to stop doing this?

Edit: I went to rubble zone and fought a boss monster there, and the pink flashes stopped happening! Yay! I still wonder what caused it in the first place and whether any of you have experienced it.

Edit2: It started doing it again after I did some battles in the next part of the story in Illumica. 🙁

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by  Ircher. Reason: It's back :/
    3beez
    Participant

It’s been years since I played, but typically in Kemco games, flashing indicates a status effect such as poison that needs to be cured. Later games tend to cure status effects automatically at the end of the where it was inflicted. Earlier ones required healing with items/magic during or after the battle.

Maybe someone else has played recently. 🤷

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    Ircher
    Participant

Thanks, I think I figured it out: it’s poison. Unlike in many games, poison doesn’t seem to wear off until it is cured. In this game, statuses are also restored at the end of boss battles hence why fighting and beating the gate keeper monster in the Rubble Zone made it stop.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 980 Forums: 136 Topics: 1,995 Replies: 12,183