Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Justice Chronicles Any tips a newcomer should be mindful of?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 7 years ago.

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Hey again. πŸ™‚

I bought this game off of the 3DS E-Shop the beginning of this month, but since I finished Alphadia, I’m about to start playing it.

Is there anything I should be mindful of going in? Any tips to put to heart or missables to be aware of before going diving in?

Since I’ll be using the Walkthrough here, for my own comfort, I should be fine, correct? Your Alphadia Walkthrough was very helpful, by the way, especially with keeping track of the optional quests and getting through those marathon Towers that game loved so much.

Thanks in advance for your help. πŸ™‚

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Lols, I just got your welcome post. Guess you have good timing today!

The main thing to know is the Bosses get mad crazy HARD as you progress. But the JC walkthrough is very detailed, and should have all the info you’ll need. (But you can also ask on the forum whenever you want.)

The other thing is to make sure you upgrade weapons and armor regularly.

All your base are

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Lols, I just got your welcome post. Guess you have good timing today!

The main thing to know is the Bosses get mad crazy HARD as you progress. But the JC walkthrough is very detailed, and should have all the info you’ll need. (But you can also ask on the forum whenever you want.)

The other thing is to make sure you upgrade weapons and armor regularly.

I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks again. πŸ™‚

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Wow, I’m just in the rust mines, looking at the Help stuff, and I already love the music! It’s so smooth.

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Okay, I do have a question that I haven’t seen come up.

Can using healing Skills outside of battle Level them up? Or do you need to use them in battle for them to “count”?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

That’s a good question. Honestly, I’m not sure. Obviously you can use Healing outside of battle, but my opinion is it only “counts” when you use it in battle. But I could be wrong about that.

All your base are

Travelman31
    Participant

The game is not too hard but it requires a ton of grinding, mostly for materials. I beat the game in under 23 hours at level 71/72. You do not need to have the most powerful weapons possible, but at least get a few level ups to the 3rd weapon in the tree or whatever. If you heal all every other turn, no one will beat you.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

J. D. Guy
    Participant

I’ll be mindful of this, too, thanks. πŸ™‚

I’m actually enjoying the grinding so far, so I don’t really mind. I’m about to enter the Fire Cave, who’s precise name I cannot recall at the moment.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Just remembered – the 2nd time I played this game, I set everyone so their Guardian acted before them, and then loaded up each Guardian with the accessories that raise AGL. This was a complete game changer for me, as it meant that I almost always got 3 turns before the enemy got theirs. (So I could use All Cure, and not worry if that character would get killed before they have a chance to use it. )

I think I wrote about this somewhere in the walkthrough.

Edit : P.S. Welcome Travelman, and thanks for the input.

All your base are

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Do that at least for the designated healer is definitely a good idea. This leaves you to experiment with the slots for the others while insuring you have a safety net.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681