Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Justice Chronicles Questions about Crafting and Upgrading

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 3 years ago.

jubei
    Participant

hey new member here :silly: just wanna ask, at what point of the game do i start upgrading/crafting weapons and armor? im just 2 hours and 40 mins into the game, just a short time but yeah just wanna know if im just doing ok not upgrading anything at this time haha.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi jubei,

The location walkthrough has a lot of good information on when to craft different weapons:

https://rpginsanity.com/justice-chronicles/location-walkthrough

There are places later in the game where you will get destroyed if you haven’t done enough grinding, so it’s good to check on that, even if you don’t need the whole walkthrough.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

jubei
    Participant

i see, thanks a lot 😆 also is there some sort of minimap in this game? it’s kinda hard tracking of where i have been to and not been to without it (considering i played other kemco games like asdivine hearts and asdivine dios,the minimaps made the game a whole lot easier haha)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 593 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,502 Replies: 10,056