any lengthy kemco game?

Written by Zherk01

Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat any lengthy kemco game?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of kamentierr kamentierr 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

Hey guys is there any kemco game that can clock up to 25+ hours excluding post game content? I’m a huge Dragon Quest fan and sometimes Kemco’s usual 10-15 hour games is killing me. I read on the playstore that Justice Chronicles can clock up 40 hours is that only the main story? Or post game or different endings if there is any are included on that estimated play time?

Also on my list I haven’t finish Alpadia Genesis, Aeon Avenger and Soul of Deva so feel free to tell me how long are those games.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Justice Chronicles is probably closer to 30 hours than 40. Still highly recommended though!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

I actually really wanna pick the game now but I still have a few kemco games that I want to finish first, maybe I can finally get it next month. The character sprites really reminds me of Ragnarok Online.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Profile photo of LemmyTheLenny
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Perhaps you can give Revenant Saga and either Dogma/Glorius Savior? Revenant saga is pretty long including the postgame with Dogma/Savior having a long mystery dungeon that you can access through at anytime in the game.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

I have Dogma and Glorious installed last week but I haven’t played both yet. Revenant Saga came out first before Dogma right? Should I play Saga first?

Profile photo of LemmyTheLenny
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Well, For chronological’s sale, You should play Saga First but Dogma can be played without playing Saga first. Honestly, Dogma dosent explain some concepts that are explained in Saga so I say play Saga first.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Profile photo of kamentierr
    kamentierr
    Participant

Exe-Create games(Alphadia, Asdivine) are generally pretty long around 25+ hours without touching post game content. Then again it depends on your play style, i like grinding alot so i got at least 40hrs on games like Asdivine or Revenant Saga.

Another game that i remember is Legna Tactica. it has multiple ending and i got around 38hrs from 3 playthroughs of that game. And Crystareino, a solid jrpg that can easily net you at least 22hrs.

What an ass...

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.