Just confirming…

Written by The Creator of Wind

Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat Just confirming…

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  DrakeDwarf 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author

The Creator of Wind
    Participant

Is the Freemium version of Chronus Arc the latest game of Kemco and we need to wait again for another 2 months and above or not?

"Yes. That guy is the one who all of you called "God"."

-- Rafflesia

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Well, we do have a game that’s coming soon on Feb 2017 but it may be only for the app store.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

The Creator of Wind
    Participant

Well, Kemco games are always ahead on Android than IOS so maybe they want to favor the IOS User this time? Please correct me if I’m wrog ^_^

-- Rafflesia

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Yeah, so far we’ve seen the free version of Chronus Arc for android, a couple new announcements for Steam and Nintendo, multiple Humble Bundles, and one “teaser” for a game coming to the App Store this month. So, my guess is, no new Android games in February. (But with Kemco, we never know…)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

The Creator of Wind
    Participant

What is your guess, guys? What do you think of that “game” they will launch in App Store? If may I ask?

-- Rafflesia

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I would guess it will just be a game that’s already on Android. Possibly Astral Frontier, as it’s one of the more recent games. I doubt it will be anything actually “new.” (But if it is, I’m totally hijacking my mom’s iPad lol) 😛

The Creator of Wind
    Participant

For some reason I smell that game being “Destiny Legends”… It’s older than Eclipse of Illusion but not yet translated… So being that case, it has a chance of being that “game” though it’s just my guess… Please correct me if I’m wrong…

-- Rafflesia

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

It could be. Kemco doesn’t every say anything until the moment the game is released…

Travelman31
    Participant

Chronus Arc is not new though. The last new game was December 19th for google play store.

The Creator of Wind
    Participant

Wrong Send… Just ignore it…

-- Rafflesia

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.