Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat Djinn Caster

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  DrakeDwarf 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I know what the new App Store release will be, but still no date on when it’s coming:

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Zherk01
    Participant

I find some irony on the fact that 2D ARPG is what brought me into mobile gaming with Zenonia 4. I enjoyed it and after that I started searching for more and found and enjoyed Zenonia 1-5, Inotia 3&4, Stone of Life, Aurum Blade, Demon Soul, Croatian, Seed 3&4 and Lost Guardian. I craved for more but I can’t find any 2D ARPG anymore so I went back to traditional RPGs with Square Enix ports till I finally stumbled to Kemco and loved their games ever since… Now Kemco is making a 2D ARPG and it looks like I won’t be able to play it.

The least thing that they can do to their loyal android fan bade is to confirm if this will or will not be ported to Android.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

2 users thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I hope it comes out on Google Play (and failing that, I hope the iOS version works on my mom’s OOOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDD iPad – like about 3-4 years old lol)

Zherk01
    Participant

I think it will play it just fine, just don’t forget to pass that Ipad around so we can also play the game lol

Man, this rare time when I wish I was an Apple sheep(or any of my family but we all rock Android phones and Windows tablets devices).

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I know. Part of me is all like “Well, fair is fair… they haven’t had the first release for some time now.”

And part of me is all like,

“I DON’T CARE ABOUT APPLE I WANT THIS ON GOOGLE PLAY NOW!!!!!”

And then part of me wonders why they’re “promoting” the game, instead of just releasing it already? Knowing that something cool is coming and then having to wait, is worse than just waiting for them to announce a new release. 🙁

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I have no idea if that’s a viable marketing plan but seeing as introducing hype for a new game that looks very different (Think No man’s Sky), It’s a very effective marketing tactic. If this came out, I would give the game a try.

I have an old ipad but my sister took it so i’m praying that something comes out on android. (Maybe ancient hunter or AH2 or fernz gate)

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit…..

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Zherk01
    Participant

I won’t be so sad if this is just AH2 or Ancient Hunter but seeing this is totally different from the typical Kemco game I really wish everyone will get to play it right away. I guess the silver lining is that its not a Windows 10 mobile exclusive as ohohoho man that will be hell.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I guess the silver lining is that its not a Windows 10 mobile exclusive

If they did that, I would boycott (well, not actually – but I would be all kinds of “what the????????”)

Overdrive
    Participant

I know. Part of me is all like “Well, fair is fair… they haven’t had the first release for some time now.”

And part of me is all like,

“I DON’T CARE ABOUT APPLE I WANT THIS ON GOOGLE PLAY NOW!!!!!”

And then part of me wonders why they’re “promoting” the game, instead of just releasing it already? Knowing that something cool is coming and then having to wait, is worse than just waiting for them to announce a new release. ?

One thing I noticed is that, for the first time in ages, it looks like its a completely different company making a game for Kemco (Chocoarts or something like that from the demo), so they might be promoting it in this fashion because it’s a lot easier to get people excited for something new from a new group that looks different from other things they’ve put out (new graphical style and only the second action-RPG in their library) than it would be for ExeCreate RPG #43957: You’re Not Tired Of Asdivine Yet, Are You…Please…Our Families Need To Eat.

2 users thanked author for this post.

kamentierr
    Participant

The devs of this game, Chocoarts is a small Indonesian developer who also made Almightree.

Almightree itself was released multi platform for ios first then later ported to android and pc, so chances are they MIGHT also port this game to android later. And since they’re a small developer porting might take awhile.

I craved for more but I can’t find any 2D ARPG anymore

I also feel the same. I miss the days where Zenonia and Inotia clones are literally everywhere. It’s a shame that Zenonia now is an MMO and there is no sign for Inotia 5 even though com2us have said that they’re working on it back in 2012.

You’re Not Tired Of Asdivine Yet, Are You…Please…Our Families Need To Eat.

Lol this cracks me up :v

What an ass...

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.