Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat Djinn Caster

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  DrakeDwarf 9 months ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Yeah I’m excited to see a new developer in the mix. Hopefully this game will be well received and we’ll start to get some more variety (of the good kind, not like Astral Frontier which …. well honestly kind of sucked.)

Also, our families need to eat… Best line of the week, easily.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I can imagine one of the developers having to go back home with just grub and having to use 4 leaf clovers just to keep his family trust levels up.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    DrakeDwarf
    Participant

If I remember correctly, Gamevil ate up Com2US so Inotia is dead like Zenonia.

Can’t believe I am saying this but I am actually wishing for more MagiTec and WWS and HitPoint and anything that isn’t Exe-Create… I miss all of them!

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Amen to that. preferably Magitec because for some reason, I like their RPGs. Maybe they can try to make a portable SMT style game?

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Zherk01
    Participant

@drakedwarf, I really miss the other developers especially Hit-Point as they easily made some of the most nostalgic RPGs if you’re fond of the 90’s crop of games.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Justice Chronicles | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

DrakeDwarf
    Participant

I like the whole lot of them, Hit-Point and Magitec always try to put something new into each game. Magitec has bad soundtracks and engine but always set interesting premises. WWS is less creative imo but their games are better polished.

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,281 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,090 Replies: 7,417