It's here!! New game in Playstore.

Written by 3beez

Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat It's here!! New game in Playstore.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author

3beez
    Participant

Asdivine Hearts 2.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    7 users thanked author for this post.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

*screeches*

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Wow… they haven’t even announced it anywhere yet. Good call 3beez!

EDIT: Forum is setup: https://rpginsanity.com/forum/kemco-games/exe-create/asdivine-hearts-2/

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Zherk01
    Participant

Its actually out now? Still nothing on my playstore. Oh welp, I just bought Unlucky Hero yesterday so this one can wait.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Yeah it’s out. I’m currently downloading the extra files… sittin’ at 10 of 17… I’ll probably play the intro tonight just to make sure it works, but I dare not get started on the actual game… it’s already my bedtime. 😛

EDIT: You can tell I’m up late… This is the third post I’ve done and just now thought to include the playstore link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.asdivinehearts2premium&hl=en

P.S. I’m watching the intro now… 2 minutes in and already there’s passing mention of Maidame Curie…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Zherk01
    Participant

Thanks for the link, maybe I’ll pick AH 1 and 2 now so I can jump right into it when I’m done with Unlucky Hero.

So did you sleep or played the game instead? ?

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Hahahaha,let’s play,let’s play let’s play,bwa hahahahaha,ahem*,i wonder has the other already playing this game?

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Rpg king
    Participant

Pretty good game so far You start off at level 100 with a few skills unlocked

CoarseDragon
    Participant

Finally ?

Zherk01
    Participant

Kemco also just released that ARPG from Hitpoint. I don’t know how accurate the translation but it’s called Invigorating De Queen. Lol. Still in Japanese but I’ll give it a shot

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.hitpoint.hajun

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.